Chapter 25 - Interviews

Louis POV

I wrap my arm around Jen protectively when I notice how nervous she is for this interview. I don't blame her though, she is about to be shown to the entire world as my girlfriend. I'm actually quite nervous too, I hope the fans won't be too harsh on her. Though, they really loved Eleanor so with her being gone, they might not take it so well. But I am willing to do anything for my Jenny Penny to keep her from getting hurt from all the hate.

I smile down at her and reach down to kiss her forehead. "It's gonna be alright, Jen. I will protect you with my superman powers." I tell her with a wink. She looks back up at me with a forced smile and I just now realize how bad she is taking this. Though, I can't help but notice how adorable she is when she's stressed. Her nose crinkles up in the cutest way while her eyebrows crease together making her forehead wrinkle. Her eyes are a shade lighter making them shine even brighter when the sun hits them. Her lip trembles slightly and she controls it by biting it which drives me crazy.

"God, you're so beautiful." I blurt out of nowhere. She smiles a genuine smile and looks away trying to hide the redness of her cheeks. I use my index finger to bring her chin back up so I can look her in the eyes. I slowly bring my head down so our foreheads are touching. I smile widely at her before bringing our lips together in a short, but lingering kiss.

"GUYS WILL YOU PLEASE NOT MAKE BABIES IN FRONT OF ME! IT CAN WAIT UNTIL YOU GET HOME!" I hear Zayn yell from behind us. I turn my head in his direction to see him covering Perry and Niall's eyes.

I chuckle at their silliness. "Sorry, I guess I just couldn't control myself." I tell them while looking at a red-faced Jen.

We finally make it to the studio where we will be doing this interview. We had to park a few blocks away just in case paps or fans saw us.

"Ahh, One Direction! Nice to finally meet you boys! I'm Chad Wellington, your interviewer." A man who looks in his late 30's introduces himself.

We all say our hellos and follow him to the studio where we will be interviewed. I look down at Jen to see her shaking slightly and I comfort her more by bringing us closer and leaning my head on hers. She responds by wrapping both her fragile arms around my torso and I feel those powerful sparks when she touches me. I'm actually used to them now.

When we make our way inside and sit down, he motions for all the girlfriends to step outside of camera shot. Jen reluctantly pulls away from me and I automatically see fear in her eyes. I just want to run over there and hold her in my arms forever, but I know I can't.

"It will just be a little while." I whisper in her ear before making my way over to a large couch sitting in between Liam and Zayn. According to our management, I'm not allowed to sit next to Harry in interviews anymore because of all the "Larry Stylinson" rumors. I honestly think it's all bullshit, but what managers say is the way it goes.

"Now boys, I'm sure you are all aware why you are here today so shall I just cut right to the chase?" Chad asks with his elbows propped up on the desk. We all exchange looks and nod and Chad smiles.

"Okay, so who's currently single?" He asks and I look around to see only Niall raise his hand. Poor lad. Chad gives him a sympathetic look and Niall just shrugs it off.

"It's okay, I have food!" Niall exclaims happily. We all exchange laughs and funny comments before Chad clears his throat so he can continue.

"Harry, this is new. Who's the special lady?" He asks gesturing towards the girls. Harry smiles and points to Lauren who blushes.

"That pretty lady over there. Her name's Lauren Walker and she's-she's just perfect. Words can't really sum it up-" before he can finish we all belt out lyrics to one of our new songs off the album.