Chapter 31 - Anger and Jealousy

Louis' POV

I woke up to be greeted by total darkness surrounding me. I look around trying to piece together my surroundings, then come to the realization that I'm on the tour bus heading to our first destination. I stretch and rub the tired from my eyes then look to my left to see a my beautiful girlfriend snuggled up to my chest. I smile and kiss the top of her head, taking in the aroma of her strawberry scented hair. I then slowly crawl over her, trying not to wake her in the process, and jump down from the top bunk. I look around to see everyone sleeping soundly, so I make my way into the living area quietly.

Though, when I step foot into the room, I jump when I see a person sitting down on the couch with their head in their hands. "Josh?" I question once I see his outline.

His head shoots up from the position in his hands and he sighs once he sees it's me. "Louis. I wasn't expecting you to be up this early." He says while running his fingers through his hair. My eyebrows crease together in confusion as to why he's here. I thought he would be back on his own bus with the band.

"Don't take this the wrong way but, what are you doing here?" I ignore his last statement, trying not to come off sounding rude. I do admit though, I was kind of hoping he would be gone. Just for Jen's sake.

"Oh, the lads invited me to stay on here until we arrive at our first destination. I hope you don't mind, you seemed kind of pissed at me earlier." He tells me while crossing his arms and looking the other way. I sigh then make my way over to the couch and sit next to him.

"Look, I'm sorry about that man. To be honest, I was just jealous. You two really got along well and I was just afraid I guess. But I know that you wouldn't try to make a move on her because you're one of my best mates, so I'm sorry for blowing up earlier." I tell him and I notice him tense up.

He runs his fingers though his hair and his eyes shift away from my glance. "Uhh, about that-"

"Morning." A tired Harry stumbles into the room while rubbing the tired out of his eyes, cutting off Josh.

"Morning, Hazza." I greet him quickly before turning my attention back towards Josh so he will finish what he was about to say.

"Never mind. It's not important." He says sounding a little uneasy. I raise my eyebrows in confusion, but decide to leave it.

I follow Harry into the kitchen and mess his curls up before checking my phone. I raise an eyebrow when I see Jen's phone unplugged and laying face down on the table. I could've sworn I saw her plug it in last night. I grab it and grow even more confused when I see that it was left on all night. It was open on the twitter app and I can almost feel my heart dropping to my chest, please tell my she didn't-

But before I could finish my own thought, they were confirmed when I saw the numerous hateful comments people have left her. I knew this would happen, I was just hoping it would be later. I walk over to Harry and turn the phone towards him so he can see what's going on.

"Is that Jen's pho- oh my god." He says once he starts reading through the comments. He groans in frustration while I'm left speechless. What if Jen is really affected by this and can't handle being in a relationship with me? What if she leaves me?

Harry must have noticed my worried expression because he pulled me into a tight hug which was much-needed. "It will be alright, man. Jenny's a strong girl, she can handle this. Don't you worry." He tells me and I feel some relief wash over my body. Jen is a very strong girl, so I have little doubt that she can't handle this. I will make sure to be there to comfort her whenever she needs it, too.

"I believe you. Now, I'm gonna go take a shower. If she wakes up, come knock on the door so I can see if she's alright." I tell him and he nods understandingly.