Chapter 18 - Stolen

Jenny's POV

"Lauren! I swear if you don't give me the brush I will bite your hand off!" I threatened Lauren, who had the brush just out of my reach.

"My hair needs to be tamed! Your not the only one going on a date you know!" Lauren exclaimed while running to the other side of the room guarding the brush with her very life.

That's right, when I was helping Louis with his "manlyhood problem," Harry asked Lauren on a proper date to which she is very happy about. We decided to just do a double date to save time but now I am starting to regret that idea. I never realized how hard it is for two girls to get ready for a date. You have to find something decent to wear, fix your hair, and apply makeup all at the same time.

Right now, I have on a pink long-sleeved button-up shirt with a purple scarf, black leggings, and dark brown Ugg boots. I have a small amount of makeup on that consists of foundation, powder, eyeliner, and mascara. All I have left is my hair but we literally only have 30 more minutes until Louis and Harry get here so I am officially screwed.

"Fine. I will just get another brush from Madge." I tell her with my arms crossed. I exit and make my way next door to Madge's room where I hear music being played quite loudly. I walk in but immediately regret it as I see Madge and her boyfriend having a hot make out session on her bed. I quickly cover my eyes with my hand as I hear them break apart.

"Guys, calm the freak down! Can't you do that when you are alone?" I ask them and I see Madge blush and look down at her bed. I chuckle and make my way towards her dresser that held her brush.

"I just needed this. You can continue whatever was going on, but please don't get too crazy!" I tell them with a smirk. I see them both blush before quickly running towards my room to finish getting ready.

I'm glad that Harry got over Madge so quick, I was beginning to get worried that he would be depressed all the time, but I guess he just figured out that she wasn't the one. I think that if he is already asking Lauren on a date means that he truly cares about her and wants her for his own as soon as possible. Lauren really likes Harry too, I can see it in her eyes every time they make eye contact. I begin to wonder, is this what the girls were seeing between Louis and I?

As I am thinking, I have brushed my hair and put it in my signature fishtail braid to the side. I wear this when I want to be casual, but not too casual. Since this restaurant is not too fancy, I thought it would be the perfect look.

I hear a knock at the door and I know that they are here. I take a look at Lauren and smile as I take in her appearance.

She is wearing a black oversized sweater, colored leggings, and black combat boots. This look really fits her because not only is it really cute, but it shows off her rock-edgy side. Her hair is styled in big waves cascading down her back and - with the help of me - she has gone for the smokey eye which also brings her dark side out. Overall, she looks absolutely stunning and I know that Harry will be drooling.

As we both walk downstairs, I see that Madge has answered the door for us but is looking quite uncomfortable. She looks behind at us as she hears that we have come downstairs, and quickly runs back upstairs to leave the awkwardness that is slowly growing. Harry and Louis spot us and their mouths for in the perfect "O" shape.

"You might wanna close your mouth. You will catch flies." Lauren tells them with a sarcastic tone. Louis rolls his eyes and snaps his fingers in a very girly way before turning back to me and offering a warm smile to which I gladly return.

He wraps his arms around me in a tight embrace and I get trapped by his overwhelming scent.

"You look beautiful." He whispers in my ear which send shivers down my spine. I blush as we pull away and feel cold at the absence of his touch.