002

______________________

Mari let out a groan and rolled off her bed. She sat up and looked around, surprised that she fell off her bed.

She quickly got up and threw the covers off the bed when she heard her phone ring. She had left it in the living room last night after she and her uncle came back from dinner.

"Mom!" Mari said in English when she answered the phone."Yes, I'm doing fine. What am I doing? I'm getting dressed. Yes, I'm going to uncles company again." Mari said as she looked through the closet to find something to wear.

After a few minutes of talking Mari and her mother said goodbye. Mari quickly changed into a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a sweater.

When she was done getting dressed she grabbed her phone and purse before exiting the house and making her way to JYP Entertainment.

-

"Catch!" BamBam said throwing a ball at Yugyeom.

All seven boys have just finished practice and were getting ready to shoot something for the varsity show they were going to appear on soon.

The stylist was fixing their makeup and hair. Some of the boys messing around and some looking down at their phones.

The director clapped his hands and told the boys they would start filming. One by one the boys would leave the practice room to go buy a gift with the ten dollars they were given.

"Did you get me?" Mark asked Youngjae.

"Yeah!" Mark and YoungJae started to laugh at YoungJae's mistake.

Mark told YoungJae not to get him anything and decided to get Yugyeom a present for his birthday which was last month.

The two boys enter the coffee shop and looked around for a cup that Yugyeom would like. They look around the cafe but YoungJae stops when he sees a familiar face not far from where they were standing.

"Hyung!" YoungJae said hitting Mark softly making him look up and put the cup down.

Mark looked up and follow YoungJae's eyes. Not far from them was Mari looking at a cup. She suddenly pouts and put the cup down before walking to the counter to order her drink.

"Let's go pay," Mark said grabbing the cup from YoungJae's hand. They had decided on a cup a while ago but kept looking around just in case they found something else.

They stood behind Mari waiting for their turn to pay. Mark smiled as he watched Mari nod and mumble a yes. They really did want to be friends with her but they were still confused about why JYP didn't introduce her to them.

Maybe Jackson was right and JYP didn't want them to seduce her. But why would they seduce her? She seems too young to have a boyfriend. Well not that young but she stilled look younger than Yugyeom.

"Thank you." She said softly and took her change before walking towards a table to sit while she waited for her drink.

"Sir?" The girl at the counter said when she noticed Mark wasn't letting go of the cup. He quickly apologized and told her they wanted the drink in the cup.

While they waited for their order Mark look at Mari. Her hair was pulled back into a high ponytail tail. A scarf around her neck.

"Thank you," Mari said when the waitress went and gave her the drink she orders. She stayed seated for a minute before getting up.

"Hi, mom." Mark was surprised when she spoke.

'She knows English. Does that mean she lived in the states before coming here?' He asked himself.

After the two boys got their order they exit the cafe and started making their way back to the company. Mari not that far from them. She was still on the phone with her mom.

"Mom please go to sleep. It's late over there. You called me an hour ago."Mari said to her mom for the third time already."look mom I just arrived at the company. Do you want me to get uncle?"

Her mom hated that Mari walked around alone in a place she was unfamiliar with. She hated her daughter being put in danger even if she wasn't.

"Okay. Bye. Yes, I'll be careful. Goodnight mom, get some sleep." Mari said and hung up. She pressed the button to the elevator and waited for it to come down.

As she waited for the elevator, two boys passed her. A man with a camera filming them as they walked downstairs to where the practice rooms where. Her eyes widened when one of them smiled and waved before they disappeared.

"Unnie." Mari heard a familiar voice. Mari looked around and saw Dahyun walking over towards her with Momo and Sana.

Mari smiled and waved at them. The elevator open and Mari walked in, the three girls soon joining her.

"Hey, guys! Are you going somewhere?" Mari asked with a smile.

"We have a schedule today at music bank. What about you unnie? Are you going to see JYP?" Sana asked.

Mari nodded and sipped on her coffee. Mari turns and looked at Dahyun when she said her name.

"Did JYP introduced you to anyone else besides us?" Dahyun was still curious as to why he didn't introduce her to the members of GOT7.

Mari thought for a minute and nodded."He introduced me to everyone. Why?" Mari asked the young girl.

Dahyun puffed out her cheeks and shook her head."No reason. Just wondering." Mari only nodded and said goodbye to the girls when the elevator door open and she walked out.

"Why would JYP not introduce her to them?" Dahyun mumble to herself making the two girls look at her.

"What?" They both said.

"Nothing come on. We're late." Dahyun said shaking her head and running down the hall.