019

[ Look at my husband(s)! 😍 Mark looks so good

Mark looks so good.
Short chapter ]
______________________

"Mari-ah please finish Jackson's makeup!" One of the other stylists shouted for the young girl who was helping Yugyeom with his outfit.

"Ne!" She shouted and looked at the Maknae one last time before saying he was done and running to Jackson who sat on the chair waiting for Mari.

"You seem tired." Jackson said when Mari stood in front of him and started to do his light makeup.

"A little, I'm okay though." She said and ran her fingers through Jackson's hair.

Jackson nodded his head and let Mari do her thing. Soon she was done and moved on to the next member.

"Are you tired?" Mark asked when Mari stood in front of him and started to do his hair and makeup.

She shook her head and ran her fingers through his hair. Mark closed his eyes and smiled. He loved when she played with his hair.

The boys had started promoting Never Ever and were very busy and since Mari was one of their personal stylists she went everywhere with him.

"Wake up sleepy head." Mari said smiling and poked Mark's cheek when she was done with his hair and makeup.

Mark opened his eyes slowly and smiled when he saw Mari. Mark pulled her into his lap and kissed her cheek making her giggle.

"It's your turn to perform." She said and got off his lap. Mark pout and gave Mari a back hug.

"I don't want too. I want to stay with you." Mark said and pout.

Mari laughed and looked around the room. Everyone was to busy to notice the couple. She quickly gave Mark a kiss on the lips and pushed him towards the other boys who were walking out of the room.

Mark waved a blew a kiss making Mari giggle and wave back. But what they didn't know was that someone was filming them the whole time.