005

______________________

"Mari? Are you there? Is Mark there?"

Mark took the phone from Mari's hand and smiled."Yes, I'm here. Don't worry we'll be there soon. Yes, hyung I will take good care of her. Okay bye." Mark said and hung up before handing her back her phone.

"You should get dress properly. I don't think you want to go outside with that. It's really cold outside." Mark said looking at Mari's outfit. Mari nodded and let Mark in before closing the door.

"Umm make yourself at home. I'll be right back." Mari said and quickly bowed before walking to her room.

Mark watched as she quickly ran to her room almost slipping on the floor. Mark let out a small giggle and looked around. There were pictures of JYPs family.

He could see pictures of a little girl who he was guessing was Mari when she was younger. There was a picture of her with her mom and dad on the day of her high school graduation.

"That was back in the states." Mark jump a bit and hugged the picture frame to his chest when he heard Mari's soft voice.

Mark's cheeks started to turn red when he heard her laugh. She walked over towards him and took the photo frame from Mark's hand. Their hands touching a little.

"Oh, where are you from?" Mark asked looking at Mari as she put on her shoes.

Mari placed a scarf around her neck and looked at Mark waiting for him to exit the house. He quickly walked out and waited for Mari.

"I was born in California but lived in Arizona most of my life." Mari said and walked down the street and saw a black car parked in from of her house.

"Oh, that's nice." Mark felt awkward but tried not to show it. He quickly opens the door to the car for Mari and waited for her to get in.

She mumbled a thank you before he closed the door and walked to the drivers' side.

"My uncle said that they wanted pizza and fried chicken. He transferred money to my card already." Mari said looking down at her phone.

"Okay. There's a pizza and chicken place near here." Mark said looking at Mari before looking back at the road.

Mari only nodded and looked out the window not wanting to make things more awkward than they were already.

"Umm so Mari, why did you move to Seoul?" Mark asked trying to make things less awkward.

Mari looked at him with the are-you-serious look. Mark heard her yell at her ex not long ago and knew why she moved.

"Ahh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring that up. Oh look we're here."

He parked gone car and quickly got out waiting for Mari to follow him. When he heard the door to his car closed the started to walk inside the restaurant.

"Why are you beating so fast?" He mumbled as he placed his hand on his chest.