003

______________________

"So he didn't introduce us to her on purpose?" Jackson said looking at the young girl.

"I guess. Because when I asked her she said she met everyone at the company." Dahyun said sitting next to Jackson.

"She got here on Yugyeom's birthday. So I'm sure you guys were here and not away." Dahyun said looking through her phone.

She had taken a picture with Mari when they first met and since the pictures showed the dates she wanted to make sure she was correct on the day Mari arrived.

"Yeah see." She said and showed all seven boys the picture with the date she arrived.

Just as Jinyoung was about to say something the door to the practice room open making all of them look up. Mari walked into the room tears rolling down her eyes as she talked on the phone. Mari hasn't noticed that there were people here and continued to talk on the phone.

"I told you not to call me again! I hate you! You broke my heart!" Mari said softly and wiped her tears with her sleeve. "I don't care, Dan! You had sex with my best friend!"

Jackson's and Mark's eyes widen when she said that. The others only looking at them confused not sure what she was saying.

"And to make things worse you did that on my birthday. IN MY BED!" Mari shouted."I don't love you anymore. You broke my heart. There's a reason why I moved to Seoul and didn't tell you. So stop calling me!" She shouted and hung up before falling to the ground.

"Unnie!" Dahyun shouted and ran to Mari. Mari looked up and her eyes widen. All of them looking at her with a worried look.

Mari quickly got up and ran out of the room. She can't believe that they saw her crying. She felt a hand grab her arm making her turn around.

A boy with light brown hair look at her with a worried look. His brown eyes look at hers. She knew who he was. He was Mark Tuan from GOT7.

"Are you okay?" He asked her and let go of her arm.

Mari only looked at him. He's so handsome. Everything about him seems perfect.

"Mark, what are you doing?" The two looked away from each other and saw JYP. His eyes widen and quickly walked over to them looking at Mari.

"Mari, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" JYP asked looking at his niece who started to cry once again. When she didn't answer he looked at Mark. "Mark what did you do to her?" He wasn't angry at Mark. He was just worried about his precious niece.

Before Mark could speak up Mari stopped him. "I-I got I call from Daniel again." She said through her tears.

JYP let out a sigh and pulled the young girl into a hug. Mark only watched as JYP tried to comfort the young girl. Soon Dahyun and the rest of the boys found them and stop in their track when they saw JYP.

Jackson had told them what Mari said over the phone. They couldn't believe someone had the nerve to do that.

"I'm okay," Mari said pulling away from her uncle and giving him a small smile.

"What did he say to you?"JYP asked her.

Mari clear her throat and looked down at her feet. Her hair falling in her face.

"He said he missed me. That he wants to get back together." Mari said softly. She couldn't believe she was saying this in front of Dahyun and seven boys.

Dahyun had tears in her eyes. She felt sorry for Mari. How could someone do that to such a nice girl?

"You guys get back to practicing." JYP said looking at all of them. They all nodded and quickly walked away leaving Mari alone with her uncle.

"I think I know why JYP didn't introduce us to her."