001

______________________

"Who's that?" Mark asked as he looked at the girl sitting next to their company's CEO.

Her dark brown hair stopping a little below her shoulders. A pair of round glasses on her face. She smiled and nodded as JYP told her something.

"I don't know. She's been spending a lot of time at company though." Jinyoung said looking at the girl as well, a lollipop in his mouth.

"I heard from one of the staff that she's JYP's, niece."YoungJae said making all six boys look at him.

"Really?" Yugyeom asked looking at the girl and JYP.

"Does that answer your question?" YoungJae asked and looked at the girl who was hugging JYP.

She jumped up and down and smiled saying something to him that made him smile.

"Thank you, uncle." Mari said smiling at her uncle."Let's go eat. I'm so hungry." She said and pulled on her uncles' shirt sleeve.

JYP only laughed and patted her head."Okay. Let me talk to someone really quick. I'll be back." He said smiling at his niece before walking away.

Mari nodded her head and sat down on the couch in the lobby of the company and waited patiently for her uncle to come back. She looked at her phone, while the seven boys looked at her from afar.

"Let's go talk to her," BamBam said making Jackson and Yugyeom nod.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Mark said."If she is JYPs, niece, there must be a reason why he didn't introduce her to us."

"Mark hyung is right. Maybe JYP doesn't want us talking to her." JB said agreeing with Mark. Jinyoung and YoungJae nodding their heads as well.

"People are meant to be talked too. If JYP didn't want us talking to her, he would have told us." Jackson answers and made a duh face.

The seven boys argued for a few minutes about going to talk to her but stop when Dahyun walked past them and looked at them with a weird look.

"Sunbae why are you guys fighting?" She asked.

"Dahyun do you know who that girl is?" Mark asked pointing at Mari.

"Mhm. She's JYP's, niece. She moved to Seoul about a month ago. She's really nice." She said smiling at the seven older boys."Why are you asking? Didn't JYP introduce her to you guys?"

They all shake their heads making Dahyun confused."Oh well, he introduced us to her. He introduced her to everyone. Maybe you guys were away for a schedule? I don't know but she's really nice." Dahyun said and looked at her watch."I have to get to practice. I'm already late, bye guys."

They all wave goodbye and look at Mari. She suddenly stood up and smiled. JYP walking up to her and smiling before they both exit the building.

"Does he think we're going to seduce her?" Jackson asked making the boys laugh.

But Mark could only watch the girl leave the company. Her smile making him smile as well. Something about her made him want to be close to her. He wanted to protect the new girl.