023

______________________

Mari nodded her head to the music and gave Mark a paper towel so he could wipe his sweat. The other boys sitting together and watching their stage.

Mari giving the another's a towel to wipe their sweat as well. Mari walked around trying to find the boys some water bottles.

It's been only a week since JYP told Mari she will be going back to Arizona in three months and Mari hasn't told Mark about it. She didn't plan too. She didn't want him to feel sad.

"Noona I'm going to die!" She heard Yugyeom whine. She turns to look at him to see him laying on the floor fanning himself with his hand.

Mari giggled and walked back to the boys. She handed each of the boys a water bottle. She stood in front of Yugyeom and looked down at it.

"Yugyeom-ah! Get up coconut head." She said laughing. Yugyeom opens his eyes and glared at her.

"Jungkook-ah is the coconut head. Not me." He said sitting up and taking the water bottle from Mari's hand.

Mari laughed and started to tell the members it was time to leave for their next scheduled. She counted the boys as they exit the venue making sure they were all there.

"How's Jackson doing?" She asked the boys when she got in the van with them.

"He's getting better. Don't worry too much Mari." Jinyoung said and ruffled her hair.

Mari nodded and told the driver to take them to their next destination. Throughout the whole day, Mark kept his eyes on Mari as she walked around making sure everything was okay.

He was planning to take Mari out on a date next Saturday since it was their day off. But he noticed something was off. She seems like herself but at the same time, she didn't. He felt like she was being distant.

"Mari are you okay?" Mark finally asked her after they finished their schedule.

They were going to drop off Mari at her place before heading to their dorm. Mari sat next to Mark instead of sitting in the front with the driver.

"I'm fine. Just a little tired." She said playing with Mark's fingers.

Mark nodded and bite his lip. Soon they arrived at Mari's place. Mark and Mari the only two to get out the car.

"I'll be back soon." Mark said and walked inside the large house with Mari.

Mari turned on the lights and walked to the kitchen. Mark following her. They were the only ones there. JYP was back at the company working.

"Do you want something to drink?" Mari asked opening the fridge.

Mark shook his head and placed his hands on Mari's waist making her face him.

"Is something wrong? You've been acting weird." He asked her.

Mari pout and shook her head." no why? Do I look stressed out or something?" She asked him.

"A little. Are you still a little surprised about the rumors and your uncle admitting that we are dating?" Mark said and placed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I'm fine Mark. Just a little tired." She said and kissed his lips softly.

Mark let out a sigh when he hears the boys honking the car horn.

"I better go. I'll see you tomorrow princess." Mark said and kissed Mari one last time before heading out the house and leaving Mari alone.

-

Mari walked down the hallway making her way back to the boy's practice room. A plane ticket in her hand. She felt tears start to form in her eyes but didn't dare let them fall.

Her uncle had given her the plane ticket back to Arizona. She still had two months left before going back but for some reason, he had bought her the plane ticket early.

She placed the ticket on the very bottom of her purse, hiding it from the boys.

She stood outside the practice room for a while. The thought she's been having on her mind for the past week.

'How am I going to tell Mark?'

[ idk how to end this chapter. I hope you liked it.

Random Question;
What's your favorite song/line from Flight Log: Arrival?

Answer;
Song;'Shopping Mall'

Favorite Line from song; "Oh Girl you make my heart beat
You're my beauty I'm your beast" ]