021

______________________

Mari walked out the company. Her faces covered by the mask and hat JB had given her. She looked around the street before walking down the street.

She looked down at her phone and frowned. She been looking through all the comments about Mark and her. She saw few that were nice and sweet. They supported their relationship and were happy for them, but most of them were rude comments.

She let out a sigh and kept walking down the street. Her phone buzzing every time she got another notification.

"Mari-ssi!" She turn around when she heard someone called her name.

Mark stepping out a black Range Rover. Her eyes widen as she looked at him. He wasn't wear a mask or hat to hide his face.

"Mark what are you doing?" She asked when he started to pull her towards the car.

Some of the people taking out their phones and taking pictures of them. Mari covered her face and followed Mark. He opened the passenger door for her and told her to get in.

Mark quickly ran to the drivers seat and got in as well. He started to drive slowly making the huge crowd of fans that had gather move.

"Mark where are we going?" Mari asked after a while. "Why are we leaving Seoul?"

She look at Mark with wide eyes. She looked back to see the city disappearing as they drove further and further away.

"We're going on a trip." Was all he said. He looked at Mari and gave her a smile telling her that everything was going to be alright.

-

Mari's smiled when she saw that sea. Her eyes looking at everyone and everything as they kept driving down the street.

"It's Gyeongpo Beach!" Mari said making Mark smile."But why are we here?" She asked looking at Mark when he parked the car.

"Give me your phone." Mark said holding his hand out.

Mari looked at Mark with wide eyes. She pulled out her phone and looked at it. Her phone buzzing every few seconds because of the all notifications she was still getting.

Her eyes focused on all the text and calls she had gotten from her uncle. Asking where she was and if Mark was with her.

"For today let's forget about what happened. No phones. Just us two enjoying our time together." Mark said making Mari look up from her phone.

She smiled and nodded her head. She shut off her phone before handing it to Mark. He shut off his phone as well and placed the phones in the glove compartment.

"Come on let's go eat."

-

Mari was surprised that no one recognized her or Mark the whole day. The sun was setting and stars were starting to appear in the sky.

"You look tired." Mark said holding Mari's hand as they walked by the shoreline.

"A little." She said and smiled at Mark.

She has been having fun the whole day with Mark but she was stilled worried about the rumors. She wondered if her uncle had admitted about their relationship or if he lied and told them it wasn't them. She wondered if her parents had found out and were trying to contact her.

Her mind keep wondering about those things over and over. Mark wondering about the same things as well. He was worried about everything.

He had decided to do this trip with Mari because he was scared that it might be the last they would be together. If this was their last time being together he wanted to spend time alone with her.

"Are we going back to Seoul?" Mari asked after a long silence.

"Do you want to? We don't have to go. We can stay the night and go back tomorrow morning." Mark answers and stopped walking.

Mari nodded and hugged Mark waist. "Let's stay the night. I don't want to go home and be scolded by my uncle right now." She said.

But as the couple continued to have fun together everyone at the company was panicking.

All of the artist going to the six boys and asking them about Mark and Mari. Some of them surprised to hear about what happened and some of them glad about it.

"Still hasn't answered?" JB asked as he looked at Jackson.

They have been trying to contact Mark and Mari for the past three hours and still no use. They had no idea where they were and the members were starting to worried.

"You don't think they would run away right?" Jackson asked. 

"Hyung they aren't stupid. They probably just wanted to be away from all the drama for a while." Bambam said.

"You're right. I just hope they're okay."