026

______________________

That same day Mark came back they all went out to dinner. All seven members did a video on the v app but soon ended it when they noticed the harsh comments people were leaving about Mari.

After they finished having dinner the boys went back to the dorm so that could all rest.

"Are you not going home?" Mark had asked Mari when she laid next to him on his bed.

"No. You were gone too long. I missed your cuddles." She answered hugging Mark's waist and laying her head on his chest.

Mark couldn't help but giggle and hug her back. He missed her too. He was only gone for a week but it felt like years. He was glad that he had her in his arms.

The next morning when Mari had left the dorm early to go home and shower she was scolded by her uncle for not being home and staying with the boys. But Mari started to care less of what her uncle thought or said. She was leaving Mark soon and she wants to spend as much time with him as possible.

"Wait. Do it a bit slower." Mari said with a smile as she looked at Mark and tried to copy him.

Mark nodded and did the dance move once again. Mari coping him and doing the dance moves as well.

Mari wanted to learn the dance to Never Ever and since they had nothing else to do Mark decided to teach her.

"Did you get that?" Mark asked when he was done showing her the next part but Mari wasn't paying attention. She was too busy admiring Mark dance.

"No sorry. Can you do it again?" She said blushing and waiting for Mark to do it once again.

But as Mark was showing her the dance again she was thinking about how many days she had left with him.

Two weeks. Two weeks left with Mark.

"Do you want to take a break?" Mark said snapping her out of her thoughts.

Mari looked at him with a confused look but nodded her head and sat on the floor. Mark sitting on the floor as well and pulling her close to him to where she was almost sitting on his lap.

"Mari are you okay? You have been getting distracted easy these past few days." Mark asked softly. His chin resting on her shoulder.

"I'm fine. Just thinking, that's all." She answered and looked at Mark through the mirror in the practice room.

She knew that he was going to ask her about what she was thinking so to stop him from asking by kissed him.

After a while, they pulled away. At this point, Mark was laying on the ground and Mari was hovering over him.

"You never act this way," Mark said making Mari laugh a little.

"You don't like it?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

Mark's cheeks started to get red making Mari laugh and kiss him again. Both of them making out once again.

[ The next few chapters will be short chapters since I'm going to end the story soon ]