013

______________________

"Why don't you just tell her hyung?" Yugyeom asked as he looked at Mari who was playing with Mark's niece.

They were leaving in a few hours so Mark decided to visit his family, bringing the boys and Mari of course.

Mari kept saying she could stay in the hotel but Mark didn't want to leave her alone. So now they were all at Mark's house.

"Tell her what?" Mark asked looking away from Mari and turning to look at the young boy.

"That you like her duh." Mark looked at him with wide eyes. "I'm not stupid. All of us can see it." Yugyeom answered.

"Okay, maybe I like her. But I can't say anything. You know what happened between her and her ex-boyfriend. JYP doesn't want to see her get hurt again." Mark said looking back at Mari.

Yugyeom knew he was right. It would be hard for JYP to accept Mark if the two ever started to date.

"Mari?" Mari looked up when she heard someone call her name.

"Ne?" She said putting down Marks niece and walking towards JB.

JB handed her a cup filled with soda and giggle. Mark's niece kept following Mari around wanting to play with her.

"I think she likes you." JB said and grabbed Mari's cup so that she could pick up the little girl.

"I guess she does." Mari said laughing and kissing the little girls cheek.

"You're really good with kids. Do you like them?" JB asked looking at Mari.

Mari nodded her head and smiled. "Yes. I love them so much. I'm an only child so I always wanted a younger brother or sister."

As Mari and JB played with the little girl Mark's parents watched Mari, wondering if she was dating their son or any of the boys.

"Do you think they are dating?" Mark's dad asked his wife as they looked at Mari.

"I don't think so." She answered and looked at Mark who was on the other side of the room talking to his old friends. "But I think he might like her."

Both Mark's parents looked at him. He was talking to his friends but he wouldn't take his eyes off Mari. He wasn't actually paying attention to what they were saying. His attention was focus on Mari.

Mark's mother suddenly walked up to Mari and took the little girl from her.

"Her mom is leaving. Say by to Mari sweetheart." She said looking at Mari who giggled when she said bye-bye in the cutest way possible.

"Bye Bye!" Mari said and waved at the little girl.

Mari jumped a bit when Mark came up from nowhere and spoke up.

"I guess my parents like you."

"What?" Mari asked surprised by his sudden appearance.

"They like you. I guess that means they approve of us dating."

[ Happy Valentines Day Guys! I hope you all had a great day with your friends/family/boyfriend/ girlfriend.
Did any of you get anything for Valentines?
I didn't! People don't like me and I don't like people. Hahaha.😂
Anyways I hoped you all had a great day. Also happy birthday day to this little cutie, aka my bias! 💕 ]

 Also happy birthday day to this little cutie, aka my bias! 💕 ]