006

[Short Chapter]______________________

[Short Chapter]
______________________

"Thank you," Mari said taking some of the bags from the cashier, Mark taking the rest.

They both said thank you once again and walked towards the car. They place the bags of chicken in the back and closed the door before walking down the street to the pizza place not far from there.

"Umm, so I should in introduce myself. I'm Ma-"

"I know who you are. You're Mark Tuan from GOT7." Mari said cutting Mark before he could finish his sentence."oh my god. That was rude. I'm sorry for cutting you off." Mari mumbled and stop walking looking down at her feet.

Mark laughed making Mari look up. His smile the most beautiful thing she's ever seen.

"It's okay Mari. I'm glad you know who I am. Do you listen to our music?" Mark asked looking at the shy girl.

She nodded and covered her face with her scarf."Ne, I've been listening to you guys since your debut." She said looking at Mark.

Mark only smiled and looked down. That fact that she was a fan of them made him really happy.

"Do you have a favorite member?" He asked as they entered the pizza place.

She cleared her throat and looked at him. By the look on her face, he could tell that he wasn't her favorite member. He felt a little sad but laughed. 

"It's okay be honest." Mark said smiling. Mari looked at him for a minute before turning to the cashier to tell them that they were here for a pickup.

"I like YoungJae, but you're also my favorite." Mari said her cheeks red.

Mark giggles and pinched her cheeks taking both of them by surprise.

"Sorry. You're just really cute." Mark said and cleared his throat. "We should get going." Mark said and walked out Mair following Mark.