017

______________________

The next morning Mari is watching the seven boys dance to one of their songs. They were getting ready for another comeback and Mari was so happy.

She looked away from them when one of the staff walked up to her and told her there was someone looking for her. Mari quickly got up and walked out of the room with him.

"Someone is here to see me?" She asked them.

They nod and tell her they are waiting for her in one of the practice rooms. She opens the door to the boy's practice room and sees them still practicing. Mari starts to make her way to the practice room that the staff told her wondering who was looking for her.

She opens the door to the room and walked in. As soon as she saw who it was she regretted coming. Daniel stood in front of her. A rose and her favorite coffee in his hand.

"What are you doing here? How did you find out where I was?" She asked looking at the tall boy.

"I know people." He said with a cheeky smile hoping it would make her laugh but she just stared at him with a blank look. "I saw that your uncle is the CEO of this company. You came up on an article I was reading."

Mari only looked at him not saying anything to him. Before Daniel could try and say something else to her, she started to walk out of the room but Daniel stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"What do you want from me?" She shouted, tears rolling down her cheeks as he pulled her wrist away from me. "If you haven't noticed the reason why I moved to Seoul is so I could get away from YOU!"

"Mari please," Daniel said trying to explain everything that happened that night.

"I don't want to hear anything about that day. I don't love you anymore. So please leave me alone and don't ever contact me ever again. You have Mia now. She can make you happy. Probably even more happy than me." Mari said looking at the tall boy. Her sad face making his look down.

He knows that he hurt her and wants to fix things. He wants things to go back to the way they were but she seems happier with that guy.

"Who's that guy?" Mari didn't have to ask who he was talking about. She knew that he was talking about Mark.

"He's my boyfriend." She simply said as she wiped her tears.

Daniel nodded and looked down. He knew he fucked up when he cheated on Mari and he wanted to get her back because he really did love her, but it seems like she didn't love him anymore.

"Now please leave before I call security." She said looking down at her feet.

Her black and white converse dirty. She tends to drag her feet sometimes when she walks making her shoes dirty.

"Alright." He says and puts the flower and coffee cup down on a desk.

He looked at Mari and gave her a small smile. He opens his arms asking for a hug. Mari being the stupid one walked to him and hugged his waist. She felt her body start to shake as she hugged him. Her face buried into his chest. The familiar smell of his cologne made her smiled a bit.

"You should go." Mari said after a while and finally pulled away from Daniel. He nodded and walked out of the room looking at Mari one last time.

-

Mark looked around confused when he saw that Mari was no longer in the room. Her bag was on the couch but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Mari Noona?" Bambam asked when he noticed Mari was gone.

Mark wiped the sweat from his forehead and walked out of the room to go find Mari.

"Noona do you know we're Mari is?" Mark asked when she saw one of the staffs standing outside their practice room looking down at her phone.

"Mari? Oh, she's in Practice Room #4. She's talking to someone." She answered looking up from her phone.

Mark thanked her and walked to the practice room. She walked in to see Mari looking down at something. Her back facing him.

"Why did you leave?" He asked coming up from behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist.

She jumped a little and turn her head to give him a small smile before looking back down at the rose.

"What's wrong?" Mark asked turning her around.

She just shrugs and holds the flower in her hand. She looks up at Mark and smiles, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm okay." She said and hugged his waist.

All she wanted right now was for Mark to hold her. Mark held her and kissed the top of her head.

He knew something was going wrong but he also knew that she didn't want to talk about it.

[ IDK why but this picture makes me happy! ⬇️⬇️ ]