012

______________________

It was their last stop before heading back to Seoul. The boys would have their last fan meet and stay in LA for a day or two before heading back.

Mari sat in her hotel room doing her hair before they head out to the venue.

After she changed into her outfit she grabbed her purse and phone. She walked down the hall and knocked on Yugyeom and BamBam's room.

"Guys wake up." She said before moving on to the next room.

She knocked on the boys' door waking them up. She stops in front of Mark's room and knocked softly.

"Mark are you awake?" She said putting her ear to the door.

She steps back when the door opens revealing Mark in his a white tank top and gray sweatpants, a towel on his hair.

"Good morning Mari," Mark said with a sleepy smile.

"Good morning Mark. Is Seunghoon-Oppa with you?" She asked since the two were sharing a room together.

"No. He went out to get us breakfast. He said he'll be back soon." Mark said and let out a small yawn.

Mari nodded. "Okay. I'm going to make sure the others are awake." Mari said and looked at the time on her watch.

Mari kind of became the boys' second manager. She has been helping Seunghoon make sure everything has been running smoothly and making sure the boys get where they have to be on time.

"Alright. You can all come over to my room when they are done changing." Mark said and ruffled his head with the towel to dry his wet hair.

Mari nodded and quickly walked to JB's and Youngjae's room.

"Noona! I know we're awake." Youngjae said opening the door but jumping back when Mari pushed past him.

"Wow. Noona are you sick? Your face is all red." Youngjae asked looking at Mari.

Mari shook her head and placed her hands on her cheeks. "When you're done getting ready go to Mark's room. Seunghoon-Oppa will be here soon with breakfast." She said before going to the other boys' room and telling them the same thing.

"Oppa? Is everything okay?" Mari asked over the phone when Seunghoon called her.

"Yes, everything is fine. I just called to ask if all the boys are awake."

"Yes. They should all be in Mark's room. They want to eat breakfast there and then head out to the venue." Mari said and started to walk towards Mark's room once again.

"Okay. I'll be there in about 10 minutes." He said.

Mari nodded her head even though he couldn't see her and said their goodbyes. After they hung up Mari knocked on Mark's room and waited for someone to open the door.

Soon Jinyoung opens the door and lets her in. All the boys sat either on the floor or the bed watching TV.

"Noona I'm hungry. When is Seunghoon-Hyung going to get here?" Yugyeom asked.

"Soon don't worry." She said and sat on the couch.

She looked down at her phone, scrolling through Instagram and Facebook. She saw a few posts about her from the boys' fans.

When the fans saw her the day they first left they freaked out saying she saw one of the boys' girlfriends, but luckily her uncle acted quickly before anything could get out of hand and told them she was only their stylist.

"Hello?" Mari said in English when she got a call from her mom.

"Oh yeah. Did uncle tell you? Where am I right now? I'm in LA." All seven boys looked at her as she kept talking on the phone.

Five of them looking at her with a weird look. Jackson and Mark listing to her talk.

"Alright, mom. I'll call you later, I have to go. Love you." Mari said and hung up when Seunghoon walked into the room with breakfast.

Mari quickly walked over and helped him with the bags.

"Once they are done eating please bring them down to the lobby. I have to go take care of a few things." Seunghoon said as he and Mari stood by the door.

"Okay, Oppa," Mari said and nodded her head. Seunghoon patted her back softly before exiting the room.

"Mari, come and eat too," Mark said grabbing Mari's hand and pulling her to where the boys sat eating their food.

"Um, Mark." She said looking down at their hands.

She waited for Mark to let go of her hand but he shocks his head and pout.

"I'll feed you. Say ahh." Mark said and brought the fork to her mouth.

The six boys watched as Mark and Mari "flirted" with each other.

All the boys could see the way Mark looked at her. They could tell that he likes her and that she too was falling for Mark.