008

______________________

Mari sat in front of all seven boys. All except Mark looking at her with a confused look.

"I can stay home myself. It's okay." Mari said looking at Mark.

Mark only shakes his head and pulls out his phone. "Your uncle aka our boss asked us to look after you for tonight. He had to leave for an important business meeting in China and he didn't want you to be alone so he asked us to look after you." Mark said looking at the text JYP had sent him.

"Mark I'm old enough to take care of myself for one night," Mari said looking at him. She really didn't mind spending the night with them, it's just what Mark had told her at the party not even an hour ago made her a bit uncomfortable.

She was scared that if she did let Mark in or any of the other boys they would leave her. Just like Daniel did.

"Hyung isn't she like 15." Yugyeom whisper to BamBam.

"I'm 21! Why do you keep thinking I'm a teenager? I was born in 1995! I'm your Noona."Mari said looking at Yugyeom.

"Yah, see I told you she was older than me," YoungJae said hitting Jackson's shoulder.

Mari couldn't help but smile at YoungJae. He was her bias after all and loved everything about him.

"Still if JYP finds out we didn't look after you he might yell at us. Or worse fire us."

"My uncle wouldn't do that?" Mark raised his eyebrow at Mari. "Okay, maybe he might."

"Mhm. Now you can sleep in the spare room we have. I'll let you borrow some clothes so you don't have to sleep in that." Mark said.

She looks at him as he walked away leaving Mari in the room with the six boys.

~^^~

Mari sat in the bed, looking at the clothes she was wearing. She wore a black long sleeve shirt and some grey sweats that belonged to Mark. She smelled the shirt and smiled, it smells like Mark's cologne.

"Noona?" She hears BamBam said knocking on the door before opening and walking in."Do you want to eat something? We order some pizza."

Mari looked at the clock on her wrist to see it was already past midnight. She smiled and nodded. A midnight snack never hurt anyone.

She walked into the living to see all the boys sitting on the ground eating pizza and watching tv.

"Mari, come join us," Jackson said with a smile and patted the spot next to him.

As she sat down she looked at Mark. A smile on his face.

"You can trust me. We won't hurt you. I would never hurt you."