007

______________________

Mari sat in front of her mirror fixing her hair one last time before heading out her room.

Today was the New Year's Eve party for the company. JYP had left early to make sure everything was ready. Mari looked at her outfit and smiled.

She never really dresses up, she liked staying in her sweats all day not caring about what anyone thinks but it was a party after all so she decided to dress up

She grabbed her phone and purse before exiting the house and walking down the street to look for a taxi.

She frowns when no one would stop and pulled out her phone to call her uncle. Before she could dial his number she heard a horn honk making her look up.

A black car stopped in front of her, the front window rolling down revealing Mark and JB.

"Hi, Mari." Mark smiling at the girl. Mark felt his heart beat faster as he looked at her. She looked so beautiful. Not that she wasn't beautiful before but she looked perfect.

"JYP asked us to pick you up," JB said when he noticed Mark not saying anything.

"Oh okay. Thank you." She said with a small smile and bow her head. JB got out the passenger seat and open the back door for Mari.

"Thank you, Oppa." She said mumbling the last word. She saw JB smile and nodded his head.

Mark soon started to drive. Mari looking out the window not sure what to say to the two boys. There was an awkward silence making Mari uncomfortable.

"So Mari how are you?" Mark asked looking at her for a second.

"Good. What about you?" She asked looking at Mark. Mark nodded and turned to look at JB.

"You know JB right?" Mark asked Mari. She nodded and both JB and Mari introduced themselves.

After that all three of them stayed quiet, the music playing softly in the background.