020

______________________

She stood in front of her uncle. Mark standing next to her as JYP gave both of them a glare.

Mari looking everywhere expects her uncle's eyes. Her eyes landing on the computer screen that showed an article of her and Mark once in a while.

"Mind explaining this to me?" JYP said after a long silence.

Both Mark and Mari stayed quite not sure what to say to him. They both looked at each other and quickly looked down at their feet.

"GOT7's Mark Tuan dating their stylist Park Mari?" JYP paused from reading the article and looked at the couple. Both of them still looking down at their feet."GOT7 recently came back with their sixth mini-album Flight Log: Arrival and are getting even more popular. Fans from all over the world have been going crazy about the new album but that attention quickly switched to GOT7's eldest member Mark Tuan and Stylist Park Mari dating rumor.

Park Mari is JYPs niece and GOT7's personal stylist. She has been working for GOT7 for about three months now. Yes, there have been a few pictures about her being friendly with all the boys and taking care of the youngest members but fans were shocked when someone posted a video of Mark and Mari at Music Bank two days ago."

JYP scrolled down the article and showed them pictures of the two flirting with each other before Mark went on stage.

"Oh look there's also a video." JYP said and clicked on the video.

Mari's cheek started to heat up as he looked at the video. The video started when Mari started to do Mark's hair hand ran her fingers through his hair. It showed the part where Mark pulled Mari into his lap and kissed her. The part where he gave her a back hug and the part where Mari looked around making sure no one was looking and gave Mark a quick kiss.

"Hyung let me expla-" before Mark could finish his sentence JYP cut him off and slammed his hands on his desk scaring both Mark and Mari.

"You!" JYP said and pointed at his niece. "You came to Seoul to forget about Daniel and focus on your future."

"Unc-"

"And you." JYP said and pointed at Mark."I asked you to look at Mari not date her and start some stupid scandal."

While Mark, Mari, and JYP were in his office the six boys stood outside, their ears pressed against the door trying to hear what they were talking about.

All six boys suddenly looked up when they heard someone call for them. Dahyun running down the hallway looking at them with wide eyes. Her phone on the same article JYP was on.