025

______________________

"What did you say?" Mari grew angry. She wanted to slap and scream at her uncle but she knows she couldn't.

"You're leaving next month instead of August." Her uncle said without looking up at her. He kept his eyes on the paper he was signing.

"Why?" Was all she could say. "Why are you doing this to me?" She couldn't believe her uncle. Why was he acting like this?

JYP finally looked up at her. Her eyes starting to water as she looked at him. Her hands shaking slightly. She bites the inside of her cheek hoping that if she did that than her tears wouldn't fall.

"Mari-ah..."

"No don't Mari-ah me. I want to know why you are doing this. Why can't you just be happy for me? Why can't you just be happy for Mark? Be happy that I'm no longer depressed. That I'm happy with the life I'm living."

"Mari, I'm doing his for you. I don't want you to get hurt again. I'm trying to protect you." He looked at her with worried eyes which only made her even angrier.

"Protect me? From what? The fans? The paparazzi that follows me and the boys around? Mark?" She scoffs and rolled her eyes."You just don't want me to be with Mark. You think it's bad publicity for the boys, don't you? 'GOT7's Mark Tuan dating JYP's niece for publicity?'" She said remembering the title of one of the articles that was read about Mark and herself.

"Whatever..." Mari said after a long silence. She wanted him to admit that what she said wasn't true. That he trusted Mark. That he trusted HER.

She walked out his office once again with tears daring to fall down but she held them back. She hated crying in front of people. She was still mad at herself for crying in front of Mark.

"Noona!" She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard BamBam and Yugyeom call her. She quickly wiped her eyes and put on a smile before turning to look at them.

"DongSaeng!" She said mimicking the boy's tone.

The two boys looked at her for a second and noticed her red, puffy eyes but decided not to say anything.

"Mark hyung is coming back tomorrow," BamBam said smiling.

A smile suddenly appearing on her face at the mention of her boyfriend's name. "Oh my god. I almost forgot. What time is he going to be here?" She asked the two boys.

The two boys told her when Mark would arrive back in Seoul and that they planned to take him out to eat.

"Alright. You guys don't have anything scheduled for tomorrow so we're good." Mari said looking at her phone.

"Noona..." Yugyeom said making Mari look up from her phone."Are you side you're not our manager?"

This made Mari laugh softly. Honestly, she did act their manager. When their real manger want around or he took a day off because he was sick, Mari would intentionally become their manager. She was actually more like a mom.

~^^~

Mark felt happy to be back home. He couldn't wait to tell the boys and Mari all about what happened on his little adventure.

Fans squealing and took pictures of Mark as he walked down the crowded airport. A smile on his face as he thought about Mari. During the filming of the show, the other idols that joined Mark took the chance to asked him about Mari.

When they first asked him about her, he looked at the director as if asking for permission. When they didn't say anything to him Mark started talking about her.

"He really loves her. You can see the love in his eyes when he talks about her. She's a very lucky girl."

One of the idols said when they interview him about what Mark had told them.

"I love her with all my heart. She means the world to me. So please support and love Mari as much as you love me. I love you IGOT7s!" Mark has admitted his love for her to the fan and he only hoped that the fans would stop their dumb actions and love her as much as he loved her.