004

______________________

"Please unnie! You have to come!" Dahyun and Momo said grabbing onto both of Mari's arm and wiggling them.

Mari laughed softly and looked at the two girls. They sat in the lobby talking about their music when suddenly Momo brought up the end of the year party the company always has.

The two girls were trying to convince Mari to come. JYP had already told her about it and said she could come as well but Mari really didn't want to go. Not until now.

"Okay. I'll go. Now stop doing that to my arms. I'm not a jellyfish." Mari said and pulled her arms away from the two girls.

They cheer and attacked Mari into a hug. The party was tomorrow night and it would be at a club that JYP would rent out. No one outside the company would be allowed in unless they had an invitation.

The three girls talked for a little longer before they went back to practice. Mari grabbed her purse and decided to go shopping for some clothes.

After a while, she arrived at the mall. There weren't many people since most students were still at school. After an hour Mari headed back home and took a quick shower before heading to the living room to watch some tv.

For the past two months, Mari would go to the company every day since she didn't have anything to do. She liked going to the company but most of the time she just sat in the lobby or her uncles' office since everyone was busy with practice.

So instead of waiting for someone to hang out with her she just decided to go home and have some alone time. Her mind suddenly went back to want to happen a few weeks ago when Daniel called her.

"Was he worried about me?"Mari mumbled to herself when she remembered the look Mark was giving her.

It wasn't pity, he really did look worried about her. But it was hard for her to think that. After what happened with Daniel everyone found out and pitied her.

Mari and Daniel had been dating for two years before they broke up. Most people were jealous of their relationship. Everything about it was perfect. The way they met, the way Daniel asked her out; everything was perfect but it didn't last long.

"Ne, uncle?" Mari said over the phone when her uncle called her.

"Where are you? I haven't seen you at the company." JYP said over the phone.

Mari got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen grabbing another bag of chips."I went to the mall to buy some new clothes then went right home."

She grabbed the chips and quickly went back to the couch. "Food? For the artists? Okay but I don't have money. Wait, who?"

Before she could say anything else the doorbell rang making her walk towards the door. She opens the door to see a smiling boy.

"Mari is Mark there?"