022

______________________

"Noona, Hyung where have you been?" Yugyeom asked when he saw both Mari and Mark enter the company.

Both were still wearing the same clothes. Mark and Mari holding hands as they enter the lobby.

Mari holding her phone as she looked through all the messages she got from the boys and her uncle. Even her parents had called her.

"Why didn't you guys answer our calls? Do you know what's happened in the last 24 hours?" JB asked looking at both of us.

They both shook their heads and looked at them. Mari letting out a soft sigh.

"Mari-ssi, your uncle wants to see you." One of the staff members said going up to Mari and Mark.

All seven boys looking at her. Mari nodded her head and let go of Mark's hand. She turn to look at him and smiled before disappearing into the dark hallway.

-

"I should be yelling at you for disappearing but I'm just glad your okay." JYP said hugging his niece when she enter his office.

Mari hugged him back but frowned a little. "I'm sorry." Was all she said when she pulled away from him.

They stood in an uncomfortable silence for a while before JYP spoke up. Mari's eyes widen at his words.

"In four months you will be going back to Arizona."

-

Mari felt tears roll down her eyes as her uncles words replayed in her head. She bite the inside of her cheek trying to stop the sobbing sounds from escaping from her mouth.

She was curled up into a ball in her room. Her tears wouldn't stop no matter how much she tried to stop them. Her cheeks becoming red as she kept wiping her tears.

"I'm so sorry." She whisper to herself and wiped her tears once again.

She held the small stuff toy that Mark had given her to her chest and cried even more.

"You promised you wouldn't hurt me," she paused for a second and let out a small whimper. "But I'm the one that's going to end up hurting you."

What was she going to tell Mark? What was she going to tell the other boys?

She had pulled out her phone and looked at the article that was published about her and Mark. While Mark and Mari were away JYP had admitted to their relationship.

"He admitted to our relationship?" Mark asked the boys when they told him the good news.

"Yes. Where's Mari Noona? Does she know about this?" Yugyeom asked with a wide smile.

Mark shrugged and pulled out his phone and texting Mari.

To My Sunshine☀️
–Mari where are you?
–Did you hear about what JYP did?
–We don't have to hide from the public anymore.
{Seen}
–Mari is everything okay?
–Why aren't you answering?
–Did something happen?
–Mari you're making me worry?

From My Sunshine☀️
–Everything's okay Mark.
I'm okay. Don't worry.
–And I know. My uncle told me.
I'm glad we don't have to hide our love anymore.

To My Sunshine☀️
Let's go on a lot of dates,okay?

From My Sunshine☀️
–Mhh. Let's go on A LOT of dates, Oppa.
–Let's spend the next three months together because who knows when we will see each other again.
{Message Not Sent}