011

______________________

"GUYS!" Mari shouted running into the boys' practice room.

She covers her mouth with her hands when she saw the seven boys talking with their manager.

"Joesonghamnida," Mari said and bowed her head.

"Noona is something wrong?" BamBam asked her.

She shakes her head and smiles at them. "I just have something to tell you guys."

"What is it, Mari?" Jinyoung asked. All seven boys including their manager looking at her.

"I'm going to be your new stylist!" When she said that the boys' eyes widen and cheer.

"Really? Are you serious?" Jackson asked happily.

Mari nodded and smiled looking at their manager who looked confused. He scratched the back of his head trying to remember when he got the boys a new stylist.

"Seunghoon-Oppa," Mari said making the boys' manager look up at her.

Mari looked at him for a minute, admiring his face. Honestly, the boys' manager could pass off as a member. He's just really handsome and Mari knew that some IGOT7s fell for him.

"My uncle wants to talk to you about me being their new stylist. If you want you can go now. He's in his office."

Seunghoon nodded and walked out the practice room leaving then eight of them alone.

"Are you really going to be our stylist?" Mark asked with a smile on his face.

Mari nodded and smiled back at him." does that mean you're going with us to the states?"

Mari nodded once again and jumped up and down. She stops jumping up and down when Mark pulled her into a hug. The other boys joining them and making a group hug.

But Mari could only feel Mark hug her. His arms wrapped around her, his cologne filling her nose. His warm body making her feel safe.

-

"Please take care of her. I know you know what happened to her back home. I don't want to see her hurt again." JYP said to Mark and JB as they stood outside the company building.

They looked at Mari and the other boys, who were putting all the suitcases in the back of the van.

Mari would be traveling with them all the time. That was JYPs order, he didn't want them to leave her alone.

"Don't worry Hyung. We will take care of her. She's safe with us." JB said and smiled at JYP.

JYP smiled and nodded. He patted JB's back before walking over to Mari and hugging her, telling her to be safe and if anything happens to call him right away.

"I'll see you soon," Mari said hugging her uncle on last time before getting in the van.

It was four in the morning so it was still dark and no one was out.

"I'm so excited," Mari mumble and turn to look at the boys.

As the three younger boys played a game with Mari, Mark watched her. Her smile making Mark smile like crazy.

He was really falling for her and he couldn't do anything to stop it.