024

______________________

"Okay. I'll see you at 7." Mari said and hung up after both Mark and Mari said goodbye to each other.

Mark would be picking Mari up for their date in a few hours. Mark would be going to the jungle to film for a show and they wouldn't see each other for a while.

Mari would still be here when he came back but they would have less time to see each other.

After a few minutes of Mari looking at her phone, she got up and started to get ready. She didn't know where they were going but she changed into simple and cute.

 She didn't know where they were going but she changed into simple and cute

While living in Korea her fashion sense has changed a lot. When she first got here she didn't wear skirts. She was always in shorts or pants, but slowly she started to admire the way girls dress and started to dress a little different.

After she was done getting ready she looked at her clock to see it was already seven. As she got up from her chair she hears the doorbell ring.

"You ready?" Mark asked her when she opens the door.

Mari smiled and nodded her head. She made sure she had her keys and closed the door behind her before grabbing Mark's hand and heading to his car.

"So where are we going?" Mari asked when they both got in the car and Mark started to drive.

"Dinner, movie, walk in the park?" He asked and looked at her for a second before looking back at the road.

Mari smiled and nodded her head. She never really liked those fancy dates some couples go to. She rather go on simple dates.

Mari smiled as Mark as he kept driving. She admired his beautiful face. All she wanted to do was kiss him but held back and just grabbed his hand.

Mark looked at her again and smiled, bringing her hand up to his lips and kissing it softly.

Soon they arrived at the restaurant and stepped out the car and walked to the entrance. It was a small family-owned restaurant were Mark and the boys would go to a lot.

"Mark!" And old lady cheered when he saw the couple enter.

"Hi, Mrs. Kang. How are you?" Mark asked smiling at the old lady.

"Oh, I've been great. How are the boys? Are they healthy? Are you healthy?" She asked smiling at Mark. Mark nodded his head and smiled.

"Oh, who's this? Your girlfriend? She's so pretty." She said when she saw Mari standing next to Mark.

Mari blushed and thanked her before introducing herself to the old lady.

After a few minutes of Mark and the old lady talking she guided the couple to a room in the back. Mari sitting across from Mark on the ground.

She placed Mark's jacket on her lap while he order for them. Once Mark was done ordering Mari grabbed his hand and smiled at him.

"When you leave please be safe," Mari said to him.

Mark looked up from his plate and nodded his head. After they were done eating and Mark paid they headed back to his car and started to drive to the movie theater.

"Oh~ let's watch Beauty and the Beast," Mari said when they reached the theater and were trying to pick a movie.

As they stood by the register both of them noticed people pulling out their phones and taking pictures. Most of the fans by now liked their relationship but there were still a few that hated it.

"Alright. Anything you want princess." Mark said smiling at Mari and paying for the movie tickets and popcorn.

Mari and Mark thank the cashier as they both grabbed the popcorn and soda. They both enter the theater and looked for a seat in the back.

While they waited for the movie to begin Mari pulled out her phone and started to take selfies with Mark. Mark trying to cover his face because he said he looked "ugly" and didn't want to take any pictures.

"What?" Mark asked when he noticed Mari's wtf face. "Ow, what was that for?"

"Shut up, you're not ugly. You're the most beautiful/handsome person in the world. Now stop saying that and take a selfie with me." She said making Mark smile like an idiot.

Mari held up her phone once again to take a picture with Mark but turn around when Mark walked her name. Her lips landing on his taking her by surprise.

"I like it," Mark said taking the phone from Mari and looking at the picture.

He smiled and turned to Mari. Her cheeks turning red when she looked at him in the eyes.

"You're so cute." Mark said and pinched her cheeks making her face even redder.

Her heartbreaking a little at what Mark says next."I love you. I would never leave you. Remember that."

[ I'm super sorry for not updating lately. I went back to school last week and I've been really busy with testing. Our school is making us take testing for a month so I've been really busy.

Also, I apologize in advance for if I don't update often in the future. ]