Chapter 9

[ Hello lovelies here's a trailer of my story! Hope y'all like it :) I would like thank my friend Sisizees for helping me. Follow my YouTube Channel --> Camren Jaurello <--. That's all for now, love lots. Z ]
Beautiful Eyes

It's Monday and a new week is starting.

"Mijaaa!!" A noise knocking at Camila's door. "Get ready mija!" Sinuhe knocked and knocked. Camila woke up from Sinuhe's loud knock. "I'm up." She sighed and sat on her bed while her eyes are still closing slowly. "MIJA!" Sinuhe's voice from the kitchen reached to Camila's bed room and made the small girl hop and made her wake up. "Yea I'm awake!!" Camila replied as she stood to get her towel.

She opened her door and stepped on someone's foot. "Ouch!" Sofi, Camila's little sister yelled. "Sorry, morning." Camila yawned and kissed Sofi's forehead. She walked towards the bathroom and took a shower for about 10 minutes. Camila dried herself and wore her outfit for today. She opened her phone but there were no messages from anyone. She turned it off and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Hi morning." Camila covered her mouth to yawn herself and sat on the table to eat. "Here." Sinuhe landed plates full of scrambled eggs and hot dogs on the table for them to eat it. "You're late." Sinuhe showed Camila the time, 8:50. "Oh shoot" Camila hurried up and ran to her room to fix her bag. "You haven't even fin-" Sinuhe got interrupted when Camila ran really quick going to her room.

Camila opened her phone and received 3 messages from Dinah.

Mija lets go where are you? -Dinah

Hello? It's 8:30 -Dinah

Mija I swear if you won't come outside your house imma kill you and tell our teachers you're the reason why I'm late. *sends gun emoji* -Dinah

"Oh god." Camila opened her curtains on her window and saw Dinah standing waiting for Camila with a grumpy face. She ran downstairs and left her house without a single goodbye from her mom and sister. She went to her front porch and saw Dinah. "Mila!" The Polynesian walked towards the small girl. "What were you thinking?!? Look what time it is." Dinah grabbed Camila's hand and they walked towards their school which was 2 blocks away (block 3). "8 fricking 55 and look we're not even half way there yet." Dinah groaned in anger.

"I'm sorry." Camila 'koala hugged' Dinah as her apology for being late. "Just, try not to be late again okay?" The Polynesian accepted her apology. Camila checked her phone and saw that it was 9:09, her eyes widened really big and told Dinah the time. They both ran really fast and arrived at school at the time 9:15.

-

They went to their class which was just beside Lauren's class.

They entered the room and all eyes were on them.

"Ah Ms. Cabello and Ms. Hansen, you're late." Mrs. Lopez' glanced at them. They sat on their armchair quietly. Mrs. Lopez walked towards them with a questioning look. "Why are you both late?" She gave them a quizzical eyebrow while holding a long ruler stick in front of them. "Camila woke up late so I had to wait outside her house. Sorry." Dinah looked down and sighed. The Polynesian glanced beside her and saw the small girl who looks really disappointed. "I'm sorry." The small girl said softly.

"This is your last warning." Mrs. Lopez winked and walked back to her chair.

"Please don't be late again okay?" The Polynesian said. "Besides, why are you late?" She asked curiously. Camila's cheeks starts to flush in deep red. "Uhmm b- because Lauren and I stayed up until 9." She bowed her head shyly.