Chapter 11

Assumptions

It's finally Tuesday early in the morning.

"Lauren!" A voice coming from the distance came in to Lauren's room. "Wake up." A soft calm voice beside the green eyed girl said. "I'm sleepy, shut up." Lauren mumbled. "You're late whipped head." The person beside her said. "Shhhhh!!" Lauren growled.

"That's it." The person beside Lauren stood up and left the room. Lauren didn't really see or knew who it was because she was closing her eyes all the time. A sudden silence occurred in the room. Lauren heard foot steps coming towards her. "You're not gonna stop aren't-" Lauren didn't continue her sentence when she felt a sudden cold water flowing towards her feet to her thighs.

The green eyed girl sat immediately with a furrowed brow on her face.

"MANIII!!!!" Lauren yelled.

"That's what you get." Normani laughed while holding a cup filled with cold water. "Oh you're so done." Lauren gave Normani a glare knowing that she would be done later. "Blah..blah..blah..Now is not the right time for your trash talks Laur." Normani rolled her eyes with a slight giggle. Lauren stood up to get her towel with her eyes looking like its about to close.

"Lauren!" Normani clapped twice to make sure the green eyed girl won't be sleepy. "It's 7:09. Hurry up or else Ms. Swift's gon' kill us again." Normani said as she sat on Lauren's bed. "What kind of human are you that wakes up at 6 o' clock in the fricking morning." Lauren's voice from the bathroom reached to her room. "It's called Normal people Jauregui." Normani snorted and continued scrolling her Instagram feed.

"That doesn't sound normal to me." Lauren said. Normani response with a giggle. "Yeah right." She said.

"Alright I'm done." Lauren walked out from the bathroom and went to her room. "Uhm hello?" Lauren gave Normani a quizzical brow meaning to say she has to cover her eyes because the green eyed girl was about to take her towel off. "Okayyy miss." Normani rolled her eyes as she closed her eyes and looked back.

"Aight', lets go." Lauren nudged Normani and not later than a minute they went downstairs. "Morning pancake, nice sleep?" Mike grinned at them while he was cooking breakfast. "Yeah. Very nice." Lauren said in a sarcastic way while looking at Normani with a her eyes rolling slowly. Normani laughed as her response.

Lauren walked towards the cabinet and grabbed a cereal box.

"Aren't you gonna eat my pancakes?" Mike asked her daughter.

"I'm in a hurry Dad, can you at least pack it in a paper bag for later?" Lauren shrugged and smirked.

Mike nodded as he packed the pancakes in a tupperware and bagged it on a paper bag.

"I have to go, I'm getting late." Lauren hurried up. "Bye dad. Love you." She waved and kissed her father's cheeks before leaving the house with Normani.

-

They soon arrived at the school.

Just in perfect timing, Lucia was walking towards the school.

"Lucy!" Lauren shouted and waved at her buddy. "Hey-" Lucy got interrupted when she felt someone hugging her. Lucia startled. Normani giggled while watching the green eyed girl hugging Lucia.