Chapter 18

This

Lauren woke up randomly at 8:00 in the morning. She stretched herself while she yawns loudly.

"BOOM!!" Chris suprised the green eyed girl as he laughs at her. "What the hell are you doing?!" Lauren furrowed her brows with an anger tone.

"Pranking you for my vlog." Chris turns his camera towards Lauren's direction.

"You're vlogging??" Lauren squinted her eyes, confused. "Mhm. Say hi to the Christers." Chris nodded as he forced Lauren to wave at the camera but she refuses.

"That is the most ugliest fandom name you have ever made." Lauren chuckled.

"You're disrespecting them. What the hell Lauren." Chris felt embarrased as he covered the Camera lens. Lauren snorted.

"They sound like religious christians." Lauren rolled her eyes playfully as she giggled.

Chris got embarrased and went on silent. "Oh fuck you." He middled-fingered the green eyed girl and left her room. "You would not know the vlog life Laurenzo!!" Chris' voice from his room reached to Laurens room.

"Why would I even start vlogging when I know nobody would watch??" Lauren yelled as she giggled.

"I would." Taylor passed by the green eyed girl's room.

Lauren waited for Chris to say something but turns out, he didn't. "Jerk." Lauren laughed.

"Movie....Camila...today." Lauren widened her eyes when she remembered. She stood up quickly and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

As she brushed her teeth, she grabbed her phone to message Camila. She typed in:

Hallo! Goodmorning Camzii I can't wait for later's movie. Get ready by 5. I'm picking you up :))

She smiled while she looks at her message and pressed the send button.

Lauren finished brushing her teeth. She went downstairs for breakfast. "Morning cupcake!" Mike looked back and saw her daughter. "Morning." Lauren smiled and walked towards the counter where her mom was cooking.

"Hey mom. Camila and I are going to watch a movie later." Lauren leaned her body on the marbled counter as she looks at her mother.

"Who is this Camila girl?" Clara tilted her head with a questionable tone.

"Her name is Camila Cabello. She's going here on Monday for dinner." Lauren said as she takes a bite on her apple. "Oh yeah, that Cabello girl." Clara nodded and continued cooking her dish.

"I saw you guys holding each others hands about a week ago, while five of you were walking your way to McDonalds." Clara snorted. Lauren widened her eyes. "There's no connection between you two right?" Clara squinted her eyes. The green eyed girl was panicking herself in the inside while she tries to calm down. "Lauren?" Clara asked.

"Hm? W- what?" Lauren startled. "I said, There's no connection between you and Camila right?" She direct eye contact her daughter with a slight squint in her eyes.

"W- what? Connection?? Camila and I?? Of course not! Hehe." Lauren lied while she looks at her mother awkwardly. "Oh okay. Because I saw you guys holding each others hands and I saw you hugging her at McDonalds when I was driving home." Clara shrugged.