Chapter 10

....

Lauren rushed to the Hospital when she saw Lucia's message.

"Uhm excuse me. Where is The Vives' room?" She asked the nurse from the information area. "Room 416 ma'am." She directed Lauren's way to The Vives' room. Lauren nodded and followed the nurse's direction then rushed her way to room 416.

Lauren saw Lucia bowing her head and sitting on a bench beside room 416.

"Uhm...H-hey what happened? What's the emergency?" She worried and sat next to her. Lucia sniffed and didn't reply at Lauren's question. "Hey are you okay? I'm here for you Lucy." The green eyed girl stood up. Lucia stood up as well and immediately hugged Lauren. She sobbed on Lauren's shoulder.

Lauren was startled of what Lucy/Lucia did so the best way to do is comfort her.

Then suddenly the doctor came out from the room. Lucy swiped her tears away and went to the doctor quickly. "Doc! Is my father okay? Is he still alive??" Lucia worried. "Well I have 1 good news and of course 1 bad news." The doctor shrugged.

"Yes he is alive, and of course he may have broken his left arm but it's fine. We can fix that, although he's on coma." The doctor said.

Lucia widened her eyes.

"I'm sorry Ms. Vives' but I have a meeting to attend." The doctor patted Lucia's shoulder and left.

"C- coma??" A teardrop fell from Lucia's face. "Hey it's fine." Lauren tucked Lucia in her arms. Lauren made Lucia sat on the chair and gave her the bomber jacket to comfort her. Lucia rested her head on Lauren's shoulder and sobbed.

"Uhmm...I'm sorry to bother to ask you this but what really happened to your father?" Lauren looked at Lucia curiously.

"He got on some sort of a car crash." Lucia shrugged.

"I'm sorry Lucy." The green eyed girl hugged her. She checked the time and saw it was 6:30 pm. "I'm sorry I couldn't get to the hospital as fast as I could, I got stuck on traffic." Lauren shrugged. "It's fine all I need is you at the moment, mom's out of town. I couldn't contact any of my relatives, thank you for being here Laur." Lucia swiped her tear.

"You wanna go inside and check your dad?" Lauren asked. Lucia nodded and so they went inside.

-

"Papa!" Lucia ran towards her father on the hospital bed and hugged him.

She cried her heart out by looking at his father's bruised face. Lauren walked toward Lucia and comforted her. "It's fine." She patted Lucia's back slowly.

"Here." She made Lucia sit on a chair and calmed herself from crying. Lauren sat next to her and tapped her shoulder. "I'm here for you okay?" Lauren tucked Lucia in her arms. "If you need anything I'm here to help." Lauren said. "I have an exam tomorrow." Lucia said softly as she swiped her tear from falling. "I can come with you." The green eyed girl said.

"Can you?" Lucia looked into Lauren's eyes pleasingly.

"Yeah of course I can." The green eyed girl smiled. Lucia nodded and kissed Lauren's cheek. "Thank you." She said as she closed her eyes and fell asleep on Lauren's arms. Lauren took out her phone from her pocket and texted her parents.