CHAPTER 9

Yoongi's P.O.V

I was returning with Y/N's food, I opened the door and saw a girl on top of Y/N. It was Lia. She raised her fist to punch Y/N. I quickly ran to them and grabbed Lia's wrist. I threw her on the ground. She groaned in pain, "Y-yoongi, that hurts... But still I'll forgive you". I looked at her angrily," DIDN'T I FUCKING TELL YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM Y/N!?!?". Tears formed in her eyes,"Yoongi, please, I love you, you could be happy with me......please...". I looked at her in a weird way (a way which I can't describe myself ;-;)," look Lia, you can NEVER be with me, ok? I don't love you. You can't just force someone to be with you. Don't you already have boyfriend? Are you a h-", I was saying coldly but Y/N cut me off. "Enough, please....", Y/N said. She looked at Lia and said coldly," you should leave before something bad happens...". Lia looked at her and raised an eyebrow," what can you do huh?". "I can call your boyfriend here right now", she said while smirking.

Y\N,s P.O.V

"I can call your boyfriend", I said while smirking at Lia. Lia looked shocked. "Do y-you have a-any p-proof?", she asked. I nodded and took out my phone. I scrolled down my contacts. I opened his contact and showed it to Lia. She looked at me with a shocked and a scared expression.

*Flashback*

I was going to my class when I heard someone calling me. I turned around and saw Yeri running towards me. I smiled at him. He stopped as he was a few inches away from me. "Y/N, here is my number, if Lia EVER comes to you again and mentions Yoongi's name, please call me. I'll come as fast as I can to get her", he said while handing me a piece of paper. I nodded and he thanked me.

*End of Flashback*

Lia quickly stood up and made her way out of the room. I was about to sigh in relief when Lia appeared again. She said," i'll make you mine Yoongi~". She winked at him and left. Yoongi sighed as he sat on the chair beside my bed. "Here, your food", he said while handing me hot wings with sprite. I quickly started eating it. God, it's so delicious~~~~ "Thank you Yoongi~ you just saved me~", I said with my mouth full. He chuckled and said," No problem".
His chuckle is so cute~~~~ "Thank you~ I know that my chuckle is cute", he said smiling. I was about choke on my food," Dude! Are you sure you don't have superpowers???". He just laughed. He didn't even answer me T3T. No fair~~~~. "Hey, you got a little...near your mouth.", he said. I tried removing but in the end Yoongi removed it with his thumb. My heart, omg..... It's beating so fast........ Yoongi moved back after wiping it. I was blushing really hard, I just sat there frozen. Yoongi's cheeks were also pink. Omg T^T what is this feeling? It's only the ninth chapter and I'm falling for him.

A/N
I hope ya like ittttt~~~~~~~~~ I love you my readers~~~~~