CHAPTER 22

A/N

Thank you for a lot of views, i reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy appreciate it. I'm really happy :)

enjoy this chapter! also sorry cuz the story will end after a few chapters :( BUT good news! There will be a book 2! I hope u guys r happy:) Oh! sorry, hehehehehe, enjoy~

*AFTER A WEEK*

Yoongi's P.O.V

It's been a week since you know.................Lia passed away. Y/N shut herself in her room for 2 or 3 days. I know this because i told that i'm going to stay at Y/N's because i knew she wouldn't take care of herself properly....... so yeah basically i made food for her for 2 or 3 days and took care of her properly. But she's actually fine now. Also my Dad called. He told me to kill Y/N ASAP :(. I don't think i can do that, she's so kind and pretty and nice and cute, especially when she giggles or pouts. 

I chuckled to myself as i sat on the sofa with Y/N. I'm sorry Y/N but i have to do this... I have no other choice... I think... HEHEHEHE

Anyways~ She's watching Hwarang again, i sighed and looked at her. She kept squealing, and she looked so cute :3. I smiled and took out my phone. I opened the camera and SNAP! She quickly looked at me and her eyes opened wide. I just shot my gummy smile at her.

Y/N's P.O.V

I was fangirling on Hwarang when i heard a SNAP! I quickly looked at Yoongi with wide eyes. I turned scarlet red when i realized he took my picture."YAH! MIN YOONGI! GIVE ME THAT!!!!!", i said while reaching for his phone. Yoongi was laughing,which is cute AF," YOONGI GIVE ME THAT PHONE!!!!". Yoongi quickly pushed me back on the sofa and ran away laughing evilly. "YOONGI IF YOU DON'T DELETE THAT PIC ILL SUE YOU!!!!", I yelled while getting ready to chase him. I saw him running to the kitchen. I quickly ran to the kitchen. Wait...... what? He was supposed to be here....... weird. Well he is a vampire...... explains. I moved in carefully and looked under the table. Nope. I looked behind the door and yeah no.Maybe he's not here..... 

As soon as i stepped out i felt someone jumping on me, WTF? I closed my eyes shut and thought i was going to die. I fell on the ground with a loud THUD! I opened my eyes and saw Yoongi..................................................His face was just a few centimeters away from mine. I was blushing furiously. I felt butterflies in my stomach, and my heart was beating really fast. He was also blushing a bit. We stared into each others eyes. He slowly closed his eyes, tilted his head and................................................KISSED ME! I was really shocked at his actions. I didn't kiss him back because i was shocked AF.

He stopped kissing me and quickly moved back realizing what he just did. He was all red. "u-uh I'm s-s-sorry Y-Y/N........", he said looking at the other direction. I heard him muttering something but couldn't understand it.

The atmosphere got REALLY awkward............. I saw Yoongi quietly getting up. I also got up from the floor.

Guys I did something unexpected. I couldn't believe what i did myself. I grabbed his wrist and he looked at me," Y/N w-wha-". I cut him off as i kissed him. Told ya! Something unexpected! He was shocked for a few seconds but kissed me back. The kiss was passionate and soft. 

A/N

huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

sorry my bffs but i had to.

they kissed yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

im happy myself.