CHAPTER 2

Y/N's P.O.V

I was awoken by my phone ringing. Being really annoyed I pick it up, who the fuck is calling me at 3 in the morning ugh. I check the name to see it was my dad.

"What does he want?" i mumbled. I answered his call. "Hey dad", I say. He replies "Hey, I'm sorry for waking you up, I know you have school tomorrow, but you can't go". I ask,"why dad?". He replies, " you can't go because you have to pick yoongi from the airport since his older sister is out of city and he will be living with you until she returns". "ok dad, I'll pick him up, send me his picture so that I can recognize him." i said. "ok" dad says and hung up. I sigh and look at the phone, waiting for my dad to send me the picture. I recieve the picture and also a text, it was the time he was going to arrive. I was waiting for the pic to load. I look up from my phone and see the clock. It was 3:25 now. I sigh and turn on my phone, the pic had loaded. I see the pic and say "he's kinda cute~".

You turn off your phone again and drift off to sleep again

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I wake up when I hear my phone's alarm, it was EXO's 'Call me baby'. I got out of bed and headed to the washroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went out pf the washroom and took out a baggy T-shirt with jeans. I went to take a bath. After half an hour I got out. I blow dried my hair and looked at the time, it was 10 in the morning. I took out my phone to check the timings again. He was going to reach at 2 p.m. I went downstairs and made pancakes. I look at the time again, it was 11 now. 'omg!, it's time for hwarang, I always missed it because of school' i think. I quickly turned on the t.v. Hwarang had just started. "OMG, Minho and Taehyung are so cute!" I squeal. I kept fangirling at the whole episode. It finished after an hour and I was curious what was going to happen next. " They just left it like this!!! I mean the girl was nearly killed!! The prince was also there!" I say frustrated. I head back to my room and turn on my laptop. I saw 4 episodes of Chihayafuru. I had forgotten about Yoongi. I was about to see another episode but then I suddenly remembered that I had to pick Yoongi from the airport. I look at the time, it was 2. "SHITAKE MUSHROOMS!!! I'M LATEEEE!!!!", I scream. I quickly got ready and went downstairs. I grabbed the car keys and drove to the airport. I didn't use a car much because my school was not so far from my house. I reached the airport in 40 minutes. I took out my phone and looked at the picture again and looked around.  My eyes landed on a boy who was sleeping. It was Yoongi.

I quickly ran to him and shake him a bit

I quickly ran to him and shake him a bit. He doesn't wake up. I shake him a bit harder this time. He opens his eyes and looks at me annoyingly. He's pissed off.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and looked at the person annoyingly. It was a girl, 'she's actually cute, wait what am thinking?!? Remember what your here for Yoongi' . The girl apologized, " I'm so sorry....i lost track of time". "I had to wait for so long!!! You shouldve been here on time!" I replied. I shouldn't have been too loud, she looks like she's going to cry any second. "I'm sorry..... Come on lets go, the car's that way" she says. I grab my luggage and follow her. We sat in the car. It was really quiet but I broke the silence. " I'm sorry I yelled at you." I said. She smiled a bit. "it's okay" she replied. We reached her house and it was just a normal house, the usual, white walls and plain furniture. I entered and she lead me to my room. It was a nice room, the room had blue walls, a queen sized bed in front of a big window and there was a cute dressing table, and a normal sized cupboard as well. The girl suddenly spoke, "do you like it?". "yeah, it's nice", I replied back.

A/N
I hope u survived..... Thanks for reading. My friend helped me in writing this, thnx mona :)