CHAPTER 23

Yoongi's P.O.V

I can't believe I kissed her. ...... Calm down Yoongi..... I'm not supposed to fall in love with her!

I got up from the floor and was about to to go when I felt someone grab my wrist. I turned around, "Y/N w-wha-", she cut me off by kissing me. For a dew seconds I was shocked but then I kissed her back. The kiss was really passionate and sweet.

She broke the kiss and quickly ran away. I could tell she was blushing. I wish it was longer but oh well. I smiled to myself and went to my room.

Y/N's P.O.V

As soon as i ended the kiss I quickly ran to my room. I closed the door and jumped on my bed. I squealed and started rolling sideways on the bed. I'm glad Min Yoongi stole my first kiss :').

I couldn't sleep at all. I was just too happy X). It was just like a k-drama scene. I'm seriously falling for him. Ok wait I already have. I hope he doesn't hear these thoughts.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Morning*

I hardly slept last night. I had too many feels. I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a bath,  brushed my teeth and did whatever we do in the morning .

I went to check on Yoongi. I opened his rooms door and saw it was all cleaned. He wasn't there and also...............his luggage wasn't there. He left without telling me? I sighed as i closed the door and went downstairs. He could've at least told me....

I went to the kitchen and made pancakes for myself. I went to my room and did my breakfast. Life can be so boring sometimes. I spent the whole day in front of my laptop watching K-Dramas.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I woke early in the morning because i'm going back to Ella. I packed my stuff and went downstairs. I kept my luggage near the door and went to Y/N's room. I quietly opened the door and entered. Y/N was still sleeping. I slowly went over to her. I bent down,"I'm sorry", i mumbled as i pecked her cheek. She's so cute :3.

I went downstairs, picked up my luggage and went home. I rang the doorbell and i heard a man yelling,"coming!". What? A man? The door opened and i saw a broad-shouldered guy standing and smiling widely at me. He had brown hair, he was wearing a pink shirt with jeans and did i mention he had a bowl and a whisk in his hands? Wait a second, Jin?!?! Then i saw Ella coming. She stood by Jin and held his hand.