CHAPTER 25

Y/N's P.O.V

I was in my room still watching K-Dramas when i heard something from downstairs. Listen, i'm not gonna go downstairs because i'm scared AF. I'm not one of those people who finds something scary and gets scared but still goes to investigate. .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ok well damn i'm going! I could still hear noises as if someone was throwing things. I slowly went downstairs. It was all dark, i could barely see anything. God, i'm going to die. I turned on the flashlight of my phone. I heard something from the lounge. I tip-toed there. I saw a figure with something in its hands. Bad idea coming down here Y/N. I heard a deep voice,"Yes, it was a bad idea Y/N". That voice.......... "Yoongi?",i whimpered. I'm damn scared.

The figure turned around. My hand started shaking as i was putting the light on him. It really was Yoongi. "God! Yoongi you scared the hell out of me!", i said frowning which he couldn't see or maybe could.....idk. In the blink of an eye he was standing right in front of me. "Y-yoongi?", he was never like this before.....

  He slammed me against the wall and grabbed my throat. His grip was getting tighter and tighter. "Any last words?" he asked. "I-i-i. ....... lo-love... yo-you"i said. I heard a faint crying as i felt my body drop to the ground,"I-I'm sorry Y/N".  My vision got blurred and everything blacked out. 

A/N

huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu enjoy people

mwahahahahahahah

just kidding, there is one more chapter left *dabs*

i'll upload it in a while.

AND THEN BOOK 2!!!!!!!!!!