The End

The End.

                                 •••••••••••••

Dear readers,

     Well, I guess this is the end. I am so sorry for the crappy ending but I hope the story wasn't too bad overall. It feels like just yesterday I started writing this fanfiction. I can't believe it is already over. I would like to thank all my friends who didn't judge my horrible writing skills, my friend who bet me I wouldn't write a fanfiction (proved her wrong didn't I?), and of course all of you amazing readers who actually gave my story the time of day. I would like to say that when I started out writing this I had an almost completely different image of how this story would end. I just went where the creativity took me I guess. I'm sorry if the story didn't turn out like you hoped it would. I would also like to inform you that there will be no sequel. I'm sorry if that's what you wanted but I don't think I have it in me. I may write other fanfiction and original stories in the future so it would be greatly appreciated if you could check those out too. Also, please recommend the story to anyone you know who you think will like it. If you didn't like my story then I'm sorry, please don't hate me, but I don't really want to hear the complaints. I know it's not the best but it is what it is. Whether you have been reading this from the beginning or just started I would like to thank you again. I will really miss updating this each week. For the last time, I thank you for the endless support.

Yours truly,

       @unsuspicious_nerd