Dix-sept

"Crashing waves on an empty beach,
   the rhythm of our hearts,
      two drowning lovers lost at sea,
         my lips adrift in yours."

-Michael Faudet

🌿🌸🌿

Josh has made his visits more frequent, but Tyler didn't mind all that much. He enjoyed the company if anything.

"You're always painting, " Josh commented as Tyler went about adding more of the dark red color to the canvas in front of him.

"and you always show up at my apartment unannounced," Tyler quipped back teasingly as he paused his movements and looked over his shoulder at Josh, "what if I wanted to get laid? You'd just bust through my door and ruin the whole thing."

They both laughed and Tyler went back to focusing on his painting. Their laughter died down and they sat in complete silence as Tyler hummed an unfamiliar tune as his tongue poked out between his lips and his steady hand moved gracefully.

Tyler wasn't surprised when warm hands gripped his hips from behind and warm lips traveled from his shoulder to his neck.

He and Josh had this little 'friends with benefits' thing going on, but it never exceeded kisses and sometimes cuddling. Tyler found their status rather nice.

"Josh, I'm working," Tyler giggled as the older man bit down softly on his ear lobe.

"I'm aware," Josh smirked before he went back to kissing along Tyler's neck. The smaller boy just went back to his work at hand after rolling his eyes and failing to conceal his goofy grin.

Tyler couldn't focus as Josh's mouth worked against his skin; teeth grazing sensitive skin as his tongue darted out to soothe the red marks he was surely leaving.

"What are you doing?" Tyler's voice was weak and sounded more like a whine, even though he was trying to sound agitated.

"Making my own art."

That sentence shouldn't have made his knees go weak at it's simplicity, but it sounded like a love poem as it spilt from soft lips; caressed in a husky rasped voice.

Tyler could only turn in Joshua's embrace as he allowed himself to slip into a carefree persona.

Then suddenly all he could think of was Joshua.

His lips, arms, hands, chest, ... him.

The older man seemed to have the same thought as he wrapped his arms around Tyler's smaller frame and pulled him closer; resulting in them both falling to the floor.

Tyler giggled as he grabbed at Josh's shirt with his paint covered hands and pulled him down for another kiss.

"You always ruin my shirts," Josh teased as he grabbed Tyler's hands in his and pinned them above his head.

Their lips worked together feverishly as they somehow managed to undress themselves down to their boxers without actually realizing it.

"You sure about this?"

Tyler was lost in his warm, hazy state of mind as he nodded to the best of his ability and tangled his stained hands in Josh's colorful pink strands.

The newspapers were scratchy underneath him as they stuck to him from sweat and fallen paint, but all he could think was Josh.

A comfortable warmth spread throughout his chest as Josh's lips trailed everywhere. His strong arms supported his weight as he held himself above Tyler and swallowed the little whimpers the boy was making.

He finally pulled away to rest his head against Tyler's as he angled is hips and went deeper. Josh's name was repeated like a mantra as it left heavenly lips and echoed off the walls. Tyler looked so beautiful in that moment.

"Josh I-"

Josh responded by kissing the boy passionately and speeding up his thrusts. Tyler's eyes fluttered shut and his nose was scrunched up as his toes curled. Broken whimpers left his lips as he kept whispering Josh's name like it was the only word he knew.

When they pulled away from one another Tyler just sighed and laid his head against Josh's chest and drifted to sleep with a smile spread across his lips.

Serenity.

🌿🌸🌿
A/n

I love you, my lil' spookies💞

👽Stay • Alive💀

-becca🌸