Dix- Neuf

"You're into drugs and I'm into you, so maybe one day I can be something you're addicted to."

-Anonymous

🌿🌸🌿

Tyler sat in the bathtub with his knees to his chest as Brendon rattled on about how is life was. The water was starting to turn cold as the cerulean pigmented substance enveloped his feet.

"Sarah's great, man, I love her more than anything. She's not like those other girls, I wanted her as more than a quick fuck or a trophy," Brendon explained as he sat on the bathroom sink and swung his legs.

"Brendon Boyd Urie actually caring about someone's feelings? Is the world coming to an end?" Tyler mocked fear as he laid a hand over his chest.

"Shut up, what about you and that Josh guy?"

Tyler sighed before lifting the plug and watching the water drain before standing up and grabbing his towel.

"I don't know, man, liked it's weird," Tyler explained as he wrapped his towel around his slim waist and walked to his bedroom.

"What do you mean 'weird'?" Brendon questioned as he followed Tyler to his room.

"Like I met him under weird circumstances, he always shows up where I am, and like I feel like I've known him all my life."

Brendon smirked as he slapped Tyler on his bare shoulder before Tyler slipped an old shirt over his head.

"So, in other words, you love him?"

Tyler slipped on some fresh boxers before shaking his head and walking into the kitchen.

"No, we just comfort each other," Tyler replied as he walked to his cabinet and grabbed a glass before pouring himself some orange juice.

"Dude, you love him. You look at him with the same look you get when you paint or observe artwork," Brendon countered as he jumped on the bar and looked down at Tyler.

"I do not, and you know I'm leaving soon. I can't fall in love and ruin this opportunity," Tyler explained strictly as he pulled out a seat and sat down.

"What exactly was that again; the trip thing?"

Tyler rolled his eyes before explaining it for the millionth time:

"You remember that application I applied for with that liberal arts college?"

"Yeah, Harvard, right?"

Tyler chuckled before sitting his glass down, "no, it's actually Harvey Mudd, but anyways I applied for a scholarship and remember I did that Skype call?"

Brendon smiled widely as he pointed at Tyler, "how could I forget? You kicked me out of the apartment because you said I was too loud and couldn't be trusted."

"Anyways I showed them some of my art work and explained some of my inspirations behind them, and I was accepted into their program. It's completely free, but I have to travel all around the world, their choice, and represent them in competitions. I accepted, obviously," Tyler explained as he stood and put his empty glass in the sink before running water into it.

"And you haven't told your boy toy? He's rich ya' know, he could easily pay your way trough art school and take you wherever you want to go."

Tyler huffed as he flopped on the couch and grabbed the remote before flicking through the channels without much interest.

"He's not my boy toy. It's a mutual agreement of "no strings attached" we talked about it."

Brendon sat beside of him before grabbing the remote and putting it on MTV, "feelings change, Tyler."

"Not in this case," Tyler declared confidently, but in the back of his mind he was doubting that statement as well.

He was falling in love with Josh...

🌿🌸🌿
A/n
Quick update before I pass out💫

I love you, my lil spookies💞

👽Stay • Alive💀

-becca🌸