0.7 | First Date Continued

I published 0.6 way before it was ready, but I realized it hours after I had published it, so I just left it up. I meant to update Under The Bridge last night. This chapter will be the rest of Chresanto and Alex's date.

-February 15th, 2017-

"How many more kids would you want?" I ask.

"Two or three." He answers. "What about you?"

"Two or three." I agree.

"Do you like traveling?" He asks me.

"Yes." I nod.

"I have training camp next week, so I won't be able to see you." He says quickly.

"For the whole week?" I ask.

"Yeah, but then I'll be back home. We're at peace right now, so there is no war to go fight in." He answers.

"Can you at least call?" I ask him.

"Yes, which is why I was wondering if Enzo could stay with you, so I can talk to everyone."

"Of course." I nod. "Him and Melody are siblings now, apparently."

He chuckles, "They really want us together."

"Melody said she wishes you were her dad so we could live together and be a family for real." I smile.

"Enzo said he wishes you were his mommy because he likes you better than Aaliyah."

"They're planning this, I swear."

"Melody told me she would give me a dollar if we moved in together." He laughs.

"She told me the same thing!" I laugh.

"Wow."

We sit there, eating the rest of our appetizers, when the rest of the food comes out. "Yay!" I clap, taking my hand from Chres' to do so. He just laughs, taking a sip of his drink.

We start eating, making short conversation.

After dinner, we pay and head to Santa Monica State Beach, a thirty-minute drive. We stop by McDonald's and go to the drive through to get a couple things. This was the dessert he was talking about earlier. We get chocolate chip cookies, a hot fudge sundae and a strawberry shake.

"Can you hand me my drink?" Chres asks.

"Yep." I hand him the milkshake.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." I smile.

"Feed me, please." He takes my hand in his. "I don't have a free hand."

"Okay." I pick up his ice cream, beginning to feed it to him.

By the time we're at the beach, all the ice cream and cookies are gone, but we still have our milkshakes. "Go change, we'll get the milkshakes in a minute." He hands me a bag.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

I head to the bathroom, seeing he had a bathing suit and some clothes for me. I put on the bathing suit, then the clothes. He actually did a really good job picking these out.

I put the clothes that I had previously worn in the bag, taking out the socks and shoes Chres bought. After putting them on, I go meet Chres by the car. He was already there and waiting.

 He was already there and waiting