CHAPTER 1

A/N: Just to let you all know that this is a fictional story, I don't know every single detail about Nash and the boys so I would like for you all to keep negitive comments to yourselves please. And also, life goes on, things change so just because I wrote something doesn't mean it is necessairily true anymore. Please understand! Thank you and I really hope you enjoy!
-------------------------------

Hi, my name is Allison Dallas but everyone calls me Alli for short. I'm 16 years old, I'm an average teenage girl, has friends, gets reasonable grades, has a boyfriend... all that stuff. I live in North Carolina. Me and my parents...we don't have a great relationship together since 2 years ago. I'm on summer break but school starts in 2 days... witch I'm not excited for. But I can't wait to see all my friends again though.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP--

Damn alarm! Ugh today's the first day back to school. I got up after laying there for 5 minutes and went in the shower. I cleaned myself off and got out after 15 minutes. I got dressed and put a little make up on.

You have to look good on your first day of school. I sprayed a little perfume on and applied some deodorant and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I got myself a big bowl and poured some Speacial K and milk in it and added some strawberry's and some bananas. I eat a lot so what! I sat down at the table and ate in silence.

My mom was watching TV as usual and my dad was already gone to work. As I finished eating I saw my brother come downstairs. He always looks like a zombie when he wakes up but it's cute.

My brother is older then me, he's 18 and his name is Cameron. We were close because of our family issues, well when I fight with my parents I always go to him and we talk about that and other stuff. He's always there to comfort me when I'm sad or need help with anything. He is the best brother ever. But he is protective of me. When I get a boyfriend I have to ask him and he has to see if the guy is ok for me. It happened to me once that he didn't like the guy and I couldn't go out with him because Cameron said he was a douchebag. But I guess it's ok because he's just making sure I don't get hurt or used you know.

"Good morning Cam." I smiled walking past him going back up stairs to get my bag.

"Good morning." he replied all grumpy like. He's always like this when he wakes up. It's normal.

I went in my room and checked the time on my phone: 8:00. Shit! I have to go!!!! I grabbed my phone, I ran downstairs, grabbed my lunch off the kitchen counter

"Bye Cameron! See you later!" I yelled. I closed the front door and hopped in my car. The drive to my school was about 20 minutes. I put the radio on and drove carefully but fast so I wouldn't be late.

I arrived at school safe and sound, I parked my car, locked it, took a deep breathe and walked into school. I opened the doors and walked to my locker. Some people were looking at me and staring... why? Well maybe because I'm Cameron Dallas' sister. He is vine famous so some people just want to be friends with me so they can hangout with Cameron. Which sucks because I'm always scared of being used. So I kinda have to be carful of who my real friends are.

I went to my locker, unlocked it, took out my books from my bag and put my bag in my locker. I was about to turn around but someone stopped me by banging their hand on the locker beside me. I jumped not knowing who was in back of me, I was kinda scared to be honest. I turned around and it was my one and only boyfriend, Luke. I smiled seeing him and hugged him tight.

"Babe, you scared the crap out of me." I said pulling away, then kissing his lips.

"Aww I'm sorry." he said kissing my lips this time.

"So what do you have today, what are your classes?" I asked wondering if we had any classes together.

"Umm, Math, Science, History and French. You?" He asked annoyed... not of me but of his classes he had.

"Well we have Math and History together, that's good!" I said smiling at him, trying to brighten up the mood.

"Yah, I guess." he said looking down... uh ok? I didn't ask what was wrong because I really wasn't in the mood.

"Ok well I'll see you later then! Bye babe." I said, kissed his cheek and walked through the hall trying to find my friends. I heard loud laughing and I knew it was my crazy bff's. April, Mia, Kenzi and Lily.

We've been friends for 8 years now, we are really close and tell each other everything. I walked over quickly reaching them.

"Girlssss!!!!" I screamed to them from far away. They all turned around and smiled. We all started running towards each other like people in those love movies. We hugged and talked about our summer. Mine was boring to be honest. The girls went on vacation this summer so I was by myself most of the time. Sometimes I'd go with Cameron out in public to film him doing his pranks and it was fun.

The bell rang mentioning that we had 5 minutes to get to class. Me and the girls took our separate ways and I went back to my locker to get my math books and stuff. I was looking down but I looked up reaching my locker and saw the most amazing blue eyes I've ever seen. His eyes were gorgeous... 'shut up you have a boyfriend!!' I told myself.

*****

Kind of a short chapter but whatever, I hope you liked it and will keep reading :) ILY xox

My twitter:
@shawnstimhorton