CHAPTER 28

Shout out to Lexidawn23!! xx

Nash's POV:

"What!? You guys are dating?" Alli pretty much yelled. I couldn't help but notice the way she was looking at Taylor and Lily. I could tell she wanted to have a relationship like that. Today, back at my house, when  I asked her about her bruises I wanted to kiss her so badly. But she just had to change subject. When she held my hands, there was this feeling, I don't know what though.

Alli' POV:

Lily stepped out of the bathroom first, followed by April, Kenzi and Mia. I hesitantly walked out and into my bedroom. I sat down next to Nash for comfort. I could feel everyone staring at me.

"Shit!" I whispered realizing I didn't put any make up back on. They were all looking at my face. I was about to run to the bathroom but a hand pulled me back down.

"It's fine, you look beautiful." Nash whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine. I blushed and played with my fingers as the silence took over. 

"Sooo..." Cameron encouraged everyone, wanting them to start talking.

"Omg I can't believe I haven't told you yet! I started reading The Fault In Our Stars. The book! Omg it's so good, I just can't stop reading." Lily exclaimed, making Aaron giggle. 

"Aww I want to read it too, but maybe I'll just go see the movie. We can all go together because I'm certainly not going alone. I'm going to cry like a baby. Apparently it's so sad. Someone told me that Hazel-" she cut me off.

"SHHHHH!! Don't tell me!!!"

After that, the conversations kept on coming and changing subject after a while.

"Does anyone want to watch a movie?" I said when no one was talking.

"Yah sure."

"Ok."

We all sat down in my living room. Matt and Carter were fighting over what movie we were going to watch. I chuckled to myself as I walked to the kitchen. I got some popcorn ready and joined everyone after. I took a seat next to Mia and Nash. My attention was drawn to the TV as I heard music playing. I know this... 21 Jump Street.

"Yesss 21 Jump Street! My favorite!! I've already watched it like 7 times but I still love it." I jumped up and down.

"Awww so cute! They're crying!!" Me and the girls squealed and the guys puffed. I laughed as Jonah Hill, who in the movie is named Schmidt, sang a song in drama class. He took drugs so he was super hyper. And then Channing Tatum who plays Jenko, went in the music class and was just making a mess. It was so funny.

Nash's POV:

I would glance at Alli a few times as she laughed. I laughed just looking at her. Her laugh was contagious. When she smiled her face would just light up and glow. I wish I was the reason she was smiling so big. And hopefully one day I will be.

Alli's POV:

As the movie finished me and the girls would repeat a few sayings that were in the movie and we would laugh at ourselves.

"Omg Channing Tatum is so hot though!!!" Mia fanned herself.

"I know, but he seems to old for us." I laughed at her. I mean, yes Channig is really freakin' hot and sexy but he's married and is too old.

"Siri, how old is Channing Tatum?" Shawn spoke to his phone. 

"Oh my god guys! He's 34 years old. It says Jonah Hill is 30 and Dave Franco is 29. You guys have no chance." He laughed.

We spent the rest of the night in my room just catching up. It felt good to have friends again. Those two weeks were living hell. It was now 10 PM and Carter's phone was ringing. He sighed hanging up a few second later.

"Guys, my mom said we have to get going." The Jacks and Matt groaned obviously not wanting to leave.

"K well I guess we should get going too." Shawn said standing up. Everyone got up and we went downstairs.

"Bye guys, thanks for coming. See you Monday." I said hugging Carter, Jack G, Jack J and Matt. They were the first to leave. Then Shawn's mom drove in. He left with Taylor and Aaron.

"Ok well I guess we should leave now. I'll see you Monday. If you need anything just call me." Mia said hugging me. I hugged Arpil, Kenzi and Lily thanking them for coming. And they drove off. Nash was the only one left.

"Are you staying? Or is your mom coming to get you?" I asked just wondering.

"Uh I don't know... would you mind driving me home?" He looked over at Cameron.

"Sure. Let's go." Cameron grabbed his keys and was already out the door. Me and Nash stood in the entrence. This was awkward...

"Uh thanks for coming, I had fun tonight." I smiled up at him, shyly.

"Yah, me too. We should do this again sometime soon." He said fixing his hair.

"Yah of course." I could tell this conversation was going nowhere. Cameron honked, mentioning Nash to hurry up.

"I think he's in a hurry. You better go. See you Monday." I opened the front door.

"Yah, bye." He ran to Cam's car.

"Since when are you aloud to invite that many friends over. I told you multipule times. Maximum 4 friends. There were over 9 kids in my living room." I heard my moms stern voice in back of me. Fuck! My face! My bruises! What do I do?! Think Alli, think!

*

*

*

Sorry for the bad chapter :(

*

*

*

- When the World says 'Give up.

Hope wihispers 'Try one more time'.