CHAPTER 8

Still Nash's POV:

Matt called our names:

"Nash."

"Carter."

"Aaron."

"Taylor."

"Jack G."

"Jack J."

"Shawn."

And then Mia told him to chose Alli, April and Kenzi.

I looked around the room to see everyone else's teams and then I saw Luke. Oh damn he doesn't look happy.

"Yo guys.. uh I don't think it was a good idea to chose the girls." I whispered to them so the girls couldn't hear.

"Why, we have a great team!" Matt smiled.

"Yah but I don't think Luke thinks it's a great team..."

The boys looked over and they all agreed he didn't look that happy with the idea that we chose Alli to be on our team.

"Whatever, we'll see what happens..." We all walked to one of the 6 volleyball courts and another team came.

"Are you a good player?"

I looked over and it was Alli. She had her hair up in a high pony tail.

"Well I don't play as good as you but I'm not a horrible player."

She smiled, her cheeks getting red and she played with her hair. I'm guessing she does that when she's nervous or shy. It's cute.

What did I just say?! No stop!!

"Ok so six of us on the game and the other six wait on the bench." Mia said.

On the game were Mia, Matt, Taylor, April, Aaron and Lily. Mia did rock-paper-scissors with Brandon on the other team and Mia won. She walked to the end of the volleyball court with a smile of victory on her face. She placed herself and screamed "Service!!" and she swung her arm forward and hit the ball making it fly over the net and the ball hit the ground.

"1-0" She yelled out smiling. It looks like she likes to win. I looked at Brandon's team and they were all talking and telling each other because the two girls just looked at the ball and just stood there and let it fall.

"Service!!" Mia yelled again and I followed the ball with my eyes. Brandon hit it first then Alex hit it then Nathan hit it over the net. Matt hit it towards Taylor, then Taylor hit it towards Kenzi and she smashed it over the net and it hit the ground. Wow that was a good hit. Matt, Taylor, Mia, Kenzi, April and Aaron all gave each other high-fives and replaced themselves into their positions. It continued like this until our team reached 5 points. Now it was our turn to go on. There was Me, Shawn, Jack G, Jack J, Carter and Alli. We hit and past the ball around a couple times. Then Brandon's team smashed the ball towards the ground but Shawn dived to the ground and put his arms out and hit back up.

"Got it!" Alli yelled and hit it close to the net.

"Go Nash!" She yelled seeing I was going for it. I jumped up and smashed the ball hard. And we got the point.

"Yo Shawn, that was a nice save man!" I said walking up to him and doing our usual handshake.

"Thanks and that smash was awesome!"

"Yah Nash that was great!" I turned to my right and Alli was standing beside me.

"Thanks guys!" I smiled at them. We got back into our positions and we ended up winning 11-5.