CHAPTER 18

Hey quick shout out to @belieber_707, thanks for the nice comments and thanks to everyone else also. I appreciate it <3

*

*

*

*

Alli's POV:

After lunch, April, Mia, Lily, Kenzi, the boys and I went outside and chatted. Everything was back to normal, no awkward moments and everyone was just enjoying themselves. Last week was a mess, everyone was uncomfurtable around me and it was just awkward all the time. After recess we had French class and last period was Hitsory. Ewh. After that was finally over, we all met in front of school. I grabbed Nash by the arm before anyone else could.

"K guys, we're leaving. See y'all tomorrow." I said hugging the girls quickly and I waved at the boys. I ignored the million questions that Nash was asking me until we got in the car 

"What was that about?" He asked turning to look at me.

"I grabbed you before Luke could. Do you want to get your ass kicked again? No, well you're welcome." I sighed. I buckled up and turned the car on. Nash buckled up and I drove towards his house. He didn't say a word. Am I being a little too paranoïd? Did I do the right thing? Is he mad? I'll talk to Cam when I get home. I drove into Nash's driveway and sighed once again, putting the car in park. He unbuckled himself and shifted towards me and just looked at me.

"What?!"

"Uh thanks..." he said and stepped out. I put the car in reverse, backed up and drove down the road.

Nash's POV:

I walked up to my front door and turned around to wave at Alli but she was already gone. I guess I was happy that she took me home but I was mad at the same time. She wanted to keep me safe. She said I was going to get my ass kicked, she thinks I'm weak? I walked upstairs and went in my room. I scroled through twitter, instagram and mobli for a while until my mom said to come downstairs.

"It's Cameron." She passed me the home phone.

"Hey dude." I spoke into the phone.

"Hey, what's up, are you busy tonight?"

"No, why?"

"Would you want to come over? The guys are all here."

"Yah sure, I'll be there in 10. See ya!" I hung up and went upstairs to get my cell phone and walked back down.

"Mom I'm going to Cam's!" I yelled and closed the front door.

Allison's POV:

I parked the car in the driveway, I took my keys out and took my bag inside with me. I stepped inside the house and it was awfully loud. Screaming, laughing and talking. I scrunched my face at the noise in my ears. I walked upstairs and the voices were getting louder. Well I know for damn sure that it's Cameron. I know his laugh. I went towards his room and opened the door. Silent. Everyone was looking at me with wide eyes and their mouths were all open. Hey, it's Aaron, Taylor, Carter, Shawn, Matt, Jack & Jack!

"Hey guys." I smiled at them.

Nothing.

"Umm guys?! Is everything ok? Is there something wrong?" I was starting to stress. Is there something on my face, on my clothes?

"Oh hey Alli, no everything is fine." Cameron finally said.

"Perfect actually." Matt added.

"Haha ok I'm going in my room. Oh are you all staying for supper?"

"Uh ya, if you don't mind." Shawn said politey.

"Yah sure, ok see y'all later then." I smiled closing the door. I turned around and almost bumped into someone.

"Woah, geez." I put my hand up to my chest. I almost had a heart attack. I looked up and saw the same blue eyes I saw not longer then 15 minutes ago.

"H-hey." Nash's voice vibrated through my ears. I smiled weakly and passed him to go to my room.  I don't know why but I'm upset. I think it's because of how Nash reacted when I took him home. I was just trying to do the right thing. I put down my book bag and closed my bedroom door. I hope the boys won't bother me. I took out my homework and did a little bit of it before supper. There was a knock at the door.

"What?" I said harsly. The door opened and it was Cameron.

"Supper is ready." I sighed and closed my books and threw them at the end of my bed.

"You ok?" He asked looking at me with concern.

"Yah whatever." I got up and walked out my bedroom.

"Alli, I can tell, you're not ok." He grabbed my arm and turned me around. 

"Ok yah I'm upset. After school I went outside and when I saw Nash, I grabbd him and dragged him to my car. I drove him home because I was scared Luke would get to him. I was just trying to help him but it looks like he doesn't want my help." I whispered because I knew the boys were just downstairs.

"Maybe he felt like you thought he couldn't fight Luke and that he was too weak. I don't know, just ask him." He put his hand on the small of my back and we went downstairs. When me and Cameron walked in the dinning room all eyes were on us. I sat down at the end of the table and ate quietly. I stayed in my corner and didn't talk. I didn't want to bother them. When I was finished, I got up and took my plate to the kitchen.  When I got up, Matt and Carter stopped talking and it was silence. What is wrong with them? Geez. I rinsed my plate and stomped upstairs.

Cameron's POV:

I can tell she isn't doing well because she didn't talk all supper, she didn't even look up from her plate. And the way she just got up without saying anything and leaving like that, it shows me that she is definitly angry.

"Ok guys you can continue your conversation now." I giggled. When the boys saw her like that they didn't know how to react. I guess they've never seen her so mad.

"Psst, Nash." I tapped his thigh.

"Hmm?" He said his mouth full.

"You might want to go see Alli, before you go back home." I don't like seeing my best friend and my sister in a bad mood. He didn't reply and continued eating.

*

*

*

Positive reminder:

Things happen to you to make you realize your true potential, strength, will power and heart. Have faith and stay strong.