CHAPTER 11

Still Nash's POV:

I pulled away and smiled down at her.

"Don't be sad over him. He doesn't deserve you. He's a dickhead." She giggled. What? I wasn't even trying to be funny.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"When you said dickhead I got an image in my head of Luke with a dick as a head." Yah that would be pretty funny. We walked down the hall back towards the cafeteria.

"Do you want me to go and get your lunch for you?" I asked because she probably doesn't want to go back in there.

"Yes please." I walked in and walked to the table the girls were sitting at.

"Hey, I just came to get Alli's lunch."

"Oh here it is." April gave her lunch to me and I thanked her.

"So how's she doing?" Kenzi asked.

"Oh she stopped crying so that's good. Now we're probably going to go walk outside of something, just to get her mind off things."

"Okk see you later." I walked back to the hallway where Alli was waiting.

"Here you go!" I gave her her lunch and she thanked me.

"So do you want to go outside or something?" I asked.

"Yah sure." We walked out of school and no one really said anything. We sat on a bench and started chatting about anything that came to mind. The bell rang mentioning third period starting in 5.

"Oh do you still want to meet up after school, I mean it's ok if you don't want to, I would totally understand." I asked wondering if she forgot.

"No no, I still want to." she smiled and we walked back in school and parted to go to our lockers.

Alli's POV:

I'm happy Nash took my mind off things. I feel like he actually cares about me. Anyways third period I had to ask the teacher to change places because there's no way I'm sitting beside Luke. I got placed in the front. ugh I hate sitting in the front, but it's better then sitting with Luke.

Third period finished and forth started.

Last period of the day and then I get to go hangout with Nash. I didn't really listen to anything the teacher was saying because the information would go through one ear and come out the other. I was fiddling with my pen when the bell rang making me jump. I put my stuff away, walked out and went to my locker. I put my homework and my lunch in my bag and took out my phone to text Cameron to tell him I'm going to come home later and afterwards I walked out to the front of school to meet up with the girls.

"Hey, what are you girls doing tonight?" I asked casually.

"Ugh, I'm going out for supper with the family." Mia whined.

"I'm gonna be in bed, eating and tweeting all night." Lily smiled.

"And I'm going to April's house to do homework." Kenzi said.

"What are you doing tonight?" Mia asked me. Should I tell them I'm meeting Nash after school? Ya I don't want to lie to them. They're my besties.

"Uh I'm meeting up with Nash, we're gonna hangout." I said shyly.

"Ouuuu!" they all smirked. I knew they would do that. The engines of the busses started which meant you had about 1 minute to get to your bus before they leave. Lily ran to her bus like she was running in the Olympics. Me and the girls laughed at her, she was pretty funny to look at. Me and the girls said our goodbyes and we parted ways. I walked to the back of the school. There was no one there. So I put my bag on the ground and sat down leaning my back on the brick wall.

2 minutes past... he wasn't here.

Then 5 minutes.. still no one.

10 minutes gone by... there's was no one in sight. I decided to wait another 5 minutes and if he didn't show up I was going to leave. I checked my phone, looked to my left and then to my right. Every minute that past I checked but he still wasn't coming. I sighed and got up putting my bag on my shoulder. I walked back towards the front of the building and when I past the bicycle racks I saw stains of blood on the cement. Probably some jocks got into a fight. Boys. I unlocked my car and put my bag in the passenger seat beside me. I parked in the driveway, grabbed my bag and got out locking my doors. I walked in the house and it was quiet. I saw my mom sitting on the couch literally zoned out. I passed by her and walked upstairs. I stopped by Cameron's room and sighed knocking on the door.

"Cam? Can I come in?" I heard little noises in the background. I was about to open the door but Cam beat me to it. He didn't completely open it, he only showed his face.

"Hey, how was your day today?" He asked. Is it just me or is he acting weird.

"Umm not so great, can we talk?"

"Oh-um, well I'm kind of busy at the moment, I'm in the middle of doing a-a video, it won't be long, promise." He said closing the door in my face. I sighed and walked in my room closing the door and locking it. I let my bag drop to the ground and I let myself drop on my bed. And I thought. Why didn't Nash show up? I thought he remembered, he's the one who asked me if I still wanted to hangout. I feel alone. I don't have Luke to talk to. I can't talk to my parents because they don't give a shit. I can't talk to Nash because I don't know where he is and I don't have his number and my last option was Cameron but I guess he has better things to do. I think I'm going to stay up here all night and I'm not going to talk to anyone. I started to get hungry. I couldn't last all night without eating, so I got up and went downstairs. I went in the kitchen and opened the fridge, There's nothing to eat, ugh. I grabbed a yogurt and sat down at the island. When I finished I put my spoon in the sink and my yogurt in the garbage. I walked back in my room closing the door and locking it once again. I put my pj's on and laid in bed and closed my eyes.

Her laugh.

His kiss.

His hands on her waist.

The images from last night came back. I shut my eyes tightly making the tears escape my eyes and letting a few whimpers escape my mouth. I hate this! Why? Why me? Why all these problems?

*****************************

Hey guys! This isn't the original chapter 11. I accidentally deleted it and I had to rewrite it all. I'm really mad but I tried my best to make as close as the one I first wrote. I'm really sorry!!! :( Anyways, hope you enjoyed xxx