CHAPTER 26

Shout out to nashisthebae4life!!! thank you to all my baes that voted and commented. Even if you only commented once I write down names so I will try my best to get all of you :) xxx

Alli POV:

I woke up to a knock at my door. I looked over and Cameron walked in.

"Did I wake you up?" He said calmly.

"Yah but don't worry about it. I needed to wake up anyways, I need to eat supper." He just nodded.

"So I see you're all cleaned up. Nash told me about your little misunderstanding in the bathroom. Look, I know what he did wasn't very... respectful but trust me, he was only trying to help. He's not like the other guys at your school. He would never do it for his own... 'pleasure'. Do you understand where I'm coming from?" I could see how much he cared about Nash as he defended him. But it's true what he was telling me. I know that if it was any of the Jocks, they would do that for them. But Nash wouldn't do that. And Cameron made me realize that. I guess I was just a bit in shock and insecure that I flipped out on him.

"Yah, I understand now. Thanks. Who knows for how long I would've been mad at him." We laughed at my joke. I can stay mad at someone for so long. It's rediculous.

"Where is Nash anyways?"

"Oh he left when I came home. I was just out getting some of your favorite foods." He acted like he was the best.

"I got some candy, stuff to make your favorite cookies, I got some chocolatines and cinomon rolls and a whole bunch of other good stuff."

"You didn't have to go all out. But thanks." We chit-chatted about anything for a while.

"I'm hungry." I whinned and pretended to pout.

"Ok, what do you want?" He asked combing his hair with his fingers.

"Uh... just a cinomon roll please." I flashed him a sweet smile.

"One cinomon roll coming right up!" He acted all sufisticated, which made me smile. I sighed as he left my room. Should I apolagize to Nash tomorrow, like face to face or text him now? Ugh the struggle... I think I should do it face to face, it's better. Cameron came back a few minutes later with my cinomon roll. It was fresh and he had warmed it up for me. I ate my delicious supper and figured I could use a bath. Maybe it'll help heal the pain.

"Cam, I'm going to take a bath." I said getting up from my bed. The pain wasn't as bad as earlier but it was still there. I slowly walked towards my bathroom feeling Camerom's hands hold onto me. I didn't say anything even though I wanted to. He sat me down on the toilet seat as he started the bath. He took out a towel for me and placed it beside the bath tub.

"Do you need help to get in?" He said as he stopped the water. My eyes went wide. Eww!

"Uh no. I'm good." I said pointing the obvious.

"Alli, I'm your brother." He chuckled.

"I said I'm good." I'm starting to lose my patience. Cameron sighed leaving the room. I walked to the door and locked it. I started getting undressed carfully and slowly. Lifting my foot over the side of the bath, I winced as my body folded making a shock go through my stomach. I quickly lifted my other foot and my two feet were in the bath, now I have to find a way to sit. Placing my hands on each side of the bath I let my feet slide. That was a bad idea. Since I was holding my body weight with my arms, it made my abs contract. Another shock of pain went through my stomach making my arms give up which lead to me falling in the tub. Water flew over the sides but I didn't care. My body ached for a few seconds but soon it stopped.  I washed my hair and body then I washed my face. After I was done I thought of different ways I could get out of the bath without hurting myself. I just couldn't think of a way to get out without having to bend in half or contract my abs. So I just got out like I usually do. It did hurt but what am I going to do about it? I have no choice. I dried myself gently and walked to my room. I picked out a hoodie and just stayed in my underwear, don't worry, it was long enough so we didn't see. It arrived above my knees. I thought about going downstairs to get something to drink but my parents are going to see my bruises. I didn't apply any makeup to hide because they probably weren't even going to see me come down so I just I put my hoodie over my head, so the shadow would hide my face. I tiptoed downstairs and rushed to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and looked around for something to eat so I wouldn't have to come back down later. I took a juice box. I closed the fridge and looked in the pantry. I grabbed a package of cookies, looked around, no one in sight. Perfect. I walked out of the kitchen and I just had to bumped into someone. I clenched my teeth trying to keep quiet as pain rushed through my body. I kept my head low.