CHAPTER 12

I woke up early this morning, 5:30 am. I usually wake up at 6:25 but not today. I laid in bed and I wasn't feeling that great. I cried so much last night I think I'm dehydrated.  I was down and grumpy. I knew today I was going to be that person that no one wanted to be around. I got up 15 minutes later and hopped in the shower. I washed my hair and my body and stood there with the warm refreshing water leaking on my neck. I got out and put my clothes on. I put on a pair of leggings, a loose cropped top and a cardigan. I put on some foundation to hide the tear stains on my cheeks. I finished it up with some mascara. I put on my white Vans, grabbed my book bag and walked downstairs. I took my lunch out of my bag, emptied it and refilled it with food. For breakfast I ate a bowl of oatmeal with a buttered toast.

"Good morning baby doll." I heard Cameron's voice coming into the kitchen.

"Morning." I said rinsing my plate in the sink and then putting it in the dishwasher.

"Hey, uh were you crying last night?" he said awkwardly.

"Ya, why?" I asked annoyed.

"Well I kind of heard you. Why were you crying? Is this why you wanted to talk to me?"

"Look I don't want to talk about this right now." I said taking my lunch and grabbing my bag, putting it over my right shoulder and walking out the door. I got in my car and sighed. Today is going to be a loooooong day. I arrived at school and parked my car in the front parking lot. I grabbed my bag and lunch and got out, locking the doors. I walked in and went to my locker putting my stuff inside. I slammed it shut and put my padlock back on. I walked around and looked for the girls. I walked to the cafeteria because they are usually there. I walked in and I saw that they were with Matt, Jack & Jack, Taylor, Aaron, Carter and Shawn. Where the fudge is Nash? I walked over to the group even though I wasn't in the mood of being with people.

"Hey sweetie, how are you this morning, feeling better?" Lily asked nicely.

"No, I feel worse then yesterday." I stared at nothing, looking like a zombie.

"Aww honey, don't worry, you'll get through this." I didn't answer. I zoned out when everyone started talking again about god knows what. I wasn't listening. I sighed and got up as the bell rang walking away from the group. I gathered my books and went to my class.

Wow, that was boring. I put my books back into my locker and took out a snack to eat. I ate it all before even getting to the cafeteria. I threw my rapping in the garbage and sat at a table waiting for the girls to finish theirs.

"So how'd it go last night with Nash?" Kenzi asked excitedly.

"He didn't even show up."

"Oh..."

"And today he has the guts to not show up at school either." I was kind of mad.

"Well maybe something happened, maybe he had a family emergency to deal with. We don't know." I guess she's right.

"Just wait, he'll probably explain when he comes back." Mia comforted me.

The bell rang and I went my next class. I asked the teacher to switch places because I can't stand the fact that I'm sitting beside Luke. She asked me why I wanted to change places and I just said 'Problems' she kindly understood and changed my place. I sat down at my new place and I noticed I was close to Matt.

"Psst." I whispered to him.

"Yah?"

"Where's Nash?"

"I don't know, I haven't heard from him." I sighed and turned back around to face the front. While the teacher was talking it would go through one ear and come out the other. I wasn't focused at all. We went for lunch and me and the girls sat down with the boys.