CHAPTER 3

"Omg what were they like? They're so hot!" Mia said excitedly.

"Yah they're so sweet. I asked them if they would mind if I introduced you guys to them one day and maybe hang out and they were happy to."

The girls giggled and squealed.

"OMG when? when are we gonna hangout?" Kenzi asked.

"I don't know, but I hope soon, they looks like great guys." I answered honestly.

We sat at the lunch table just talking about anything and everything. Once in a while I would turn my head and the boys would smirk or wink at me... umm awkward!? Why were they doing this? After a few times I dicided not to turn around anymore. The bell rang saying lunch was over and we had 40 minutes of recess to relax. Me and the girls went walking outisde around the school and talked. It was quite boring to be honest but what else are we gonna do for 40 minutes? As we crossed paths with the boys I felt arms rap around me and I was guessing it was Luke, he kissed my neck and he started sucking on it and I kinda pushed him off, I wasn't in the mood right now. Plus the boys were right infron of us. If we would've started to make out right infront of them that would be erally bitch of me.  

"Woah! What's you're problem?" Luke asked upset.

"Nothing, I'm just not in the mood right now." I whispered putting my head down guilty but my eyes looked up and I was looking at the boys. Then I looked at Nash and he looked a bit mad, his jaw was clinched and I could see his chest rising as he was breathing. I was feeling really awkward right now and I just wanted the bell to ring already.

 The bell rang 'THANK GOD' and we had 5 minutes to get to class. I walked inside without waiting for the girls or Luke. I don't know what was going on with me today but I wasn't acting normal, it was weird. I went to my locker and took my books for history.. great Luke said we had history together. Whatever, I'll just ignore him. I'll have to talk to him after school or something. I walked to my class passing though all the people in th halls, ugh I hate school, so much people. Anywas, I got to my clas and there was barely anyone there yet so I sat in the front of class knowing Luke would sit in the back with his 'Bros'. I placed my books on my desk and opened my agenda checking if we had any homework due for tomorrow. Nope, perfect! I closed my agenda, put my elbows on the desk and put my hands up to support my chin. Everyone walked in before the bell rang and whe the bell did ring the teacher started his class. It was the most boring class of all times. I hated History so much. The bell finally rang meaning there was only one class left before school finished. I took my books in my arms, walked out of class and went to my locker. I put my hisotry books in and closed my locker. I walked around tying to find the closest bathroom. I walked though the door and went in a stale. I did my bisness, came out and washed my hands. I walked out and went back to my locker, this recess we only had 10 miutes of break so the bell will probably ring soon. I opened my locker and got my science stuff out. Great way to finish the day: Science! Yahoo! (Note the sarcasm.) I sat down in class and just watched the clock the whole time. I saw that Nash, Matt and the rest of the boys were in my class so I forced a smile at them and waved when they walked in class. They sat down in the back of the class but I was sitting in the front-middle...

The bell finally rang so I got up and rushed to my locker to get my things and go home, today was a long day. I was walking down the hall, then about 7-8 boys block my way... Umm? Oh It's Nash's friends.

"Oh hey guys, uh I can't talk right now I need to get home." I gave them a small and pushed past them gently. I didn't want to talk to anyone right now. I wanted to go home and lay in bed. I walked out of school and went to my car and I could see someone leaning against it from afar. As I walked closer I saw that it was Luke... great just what I needed right now. I walked up to my car, when Luke realised I was there he turned to looked at me and I could read anger and confusion on his face.

"Luke I really don't have ti-" I started talking but he cut me off.

"Yo what happened today? Why'd you push me away when I was kissing you?"

"I wasn't in the mood and everyone was watching us, it's impolite to make out in front of others." I said unlocking my car and opening the door.

"Who cares if people are watching, I'm aloud to kiss you whenever I want, I'm your boyfriend." he replayed grabbing my wrist. I looked down at my wrist, his hand squeezing it tight. He's never done this before, he's never been so angry to grab me like that.

"Well your not aloud unless I want you to." I exclaimed, pulling my hand away and getting in my car. I closed the door and drove off before he could do anything else. I was scared of him, I've never seen him like this and it was scary. If I do something worse what will he do? Should I talk about it with Cam? I was so confused, scared, mad and exhausted. I think that when I'm gonna get home I'm just goig to tell everyone that I just had a bad day and that I'd be up in my room for the night.

I got home, got out of my car and locked the doors. I went inside the house and it was pretty quiet. Usually Cameron is making a video and he has a friend over or something but not today I guess. I walked by the living room and my parents were sitting on the couch on their phones and the TV was on. They didn't say anything.... well hello to you too jeez. I walked upstairs, wen tot my room and dropped all my bags and stuff on the floor. I flopped on my bed and laid there for a few minutes. I just needed to relax tonight.

Someone's was at my door and I was guessing it was Cameron. I sat up and looked at my door. Yup it was Cam.

"Hey Cam, how was your day?" I asked with a smile. He was the only one that I could talk to right now and he was the only one that made me happy when I wasn't.

"Good but boring? How about you?" he asked sitting on the edge of my bed.

"ah not bad.. I met some new people that was cool." I replied.

"You don't look that great? Want me to make you some hot chocolate or some cookies with milk?"

"Some cookies and milk please." he's so sweet.

**********************

I haven't updated in forever omg I had a lot of homework and I was really busy sorry! :P Can't wait to continue this story!!!  Anyways hope you liked this chapter xxx ily <3