CHAPTER 10

Last night actually went well, except the part I saw Luke and the slut but when I went to Nash's house he consoled me and comforted me, he even made me laugh a few times. I don't usually laugh or smile when something really bad happens, only Cam can. But now Nash can too. Thinking about yesterday, I don't think I've ever cried so much in my life. I was really hurt. I'm going to talk to Luke today and ask him who the hell that girl was. If he lies I'm going to dump him right then and there. I don't care if his friends are there, if everyone is watching, I'm still going to dump his ratchet ass. 

Whoa, calm down girl!  

I took a shower, got dressed and put on a little makeup. My cheek barley shows anymore, thank god. I ate breakfast -some scrabbled eggs and a toast with jam- quickly and drove to school. I walked in school and the girls came over to chat and stuff. I acted like nothing happened yesterday, I'm not sure that I'm ready to talk about it to them. They will probably freak when I do. Nash is the only one that knows, not even Cameron. If he knew, I think someone would be dead. I think it's best if only Nash knows for now. First period: Math. I walked in class, put my books down on my desk and walked towards Nash and the boys.

"Hey guys, umm Nash can I talk to you for a sec?" He got up and he had a questioned look plastered on his face. I pulled his arm to bring him to the side.

"Nash about yesterday, can you please not tell anyone, if someone let's say overhears you talking about it and tells their friends and then there's gonna be rumors and Luke will end up finding out and-"

"Woah, calm down, I won't tell anyone." he laughed at me because when I stress I start talking fast.

"Uh thanks Nash, and thanks again for yesterday. I don't know what I would've done. I wouldn't be able to tell Cameron because he'd end up killing him, I was certainly not going to tell my parents and I didn't tell the girls yet so don't mention anything that happened yesterday." I feel like a control freak right now.

"Yah, sure. But who's Cameron? Cameron Dallas?" His face lit up in some weird way.

"Umm ya, he's my older brother. Why?"

"Really? We're actually friends, we do videos together sometimes. You know when he goes to Magcon and stuff, well he comes with me and the boys. We're really close friends. He never mentioned me?"

"Now that I think of it he did talk about these boys that he'd hangout with on tour but I guess I never really memorised any names."

*RING*

I smiled at Nash and he smiled back obviously and everyone sat down at their places. Someone tapped my arm and I looked to my right.

"What were you and Nash talking about over there?" Mia gave me a smirk. 

"Oh uh- this thing.. now listen to the teacher." I said pointing to the front. I think that's the first time ever in my life that I've said to listen because the teacher was talking. Mia  frowned her eyebrows and turned to look in front. The class went by really slow because I was stressing out about Luke. All I'm thinking about is last night, that girl, how to ask him about yesterday. I'm freaking out. The bell rang finally and I gathered my stuff and walked out the class. I put my books in my locker and me and the girls went to the cafeteria to eat our snacks. I saw Luke with his friends and I felt like my heart broke, like literally. The images from last night came back and so did the tears. I looked away and whipped my tears quickly so no one will notice. I tried to calm myself down and I lead the girls to another table farther. The girls were talking and I was in my own bubble thinking. I don't like being in this mood. It's depressing. The bell rang and I got up and went to my locker quickly to not run into Luke on the way out of the cafeteria.