CHAPTER 29

This shout out is dedicated to CreativeFarhana! <3

*Important*: PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END.

___________

"Since when are you aloud to have that many friends over? I told you mutipule times. Maximum 4 friends." My mom spoke sternly.

"You told me I was only aloud 4 friends but you never told Cameron that rule. And plus you never said we weren't aloud having friends over at the same time." I said my back facing her and my arms were crossed. I'm trying to make a point. She always thinks she's right.

"Cameron doesn't have that rule because he has more friends than you. And he's famous, he has to be with them because they go on tour and stuff so he gets to have more friends over."

"Why is it always about Cameron?! Cameron this and Cameron that! You act like you loved him more than me because he's famous. Can you at least act like a mother for once. I mean, do you even know what's going on in my life right now? No you don't. You know nothing about me." I turned around rushing past her so she wouldn't have time to see anything. I slammed my bedroom door shut. I'm staying in bed for the rest of the night.

"Pills N potions, we're overdosin', I'm angry but I still love you. Pills N potions, we're overdosin', can't stand it but I still love you." I woke up to one of my new favorite songs: Pills N potions by Nicki Minaj. Today is my favorite day of the week. Monday! Note the sarcasme. I am stressing out about going to school. I really don't want to go. I hope I will be able to hangout with my friends again. I wonder if Luke gave up on me and Nash? People wil be staring if they see me walking around school with my friends. Ugh today is going to be a long day. I got up, took a shower and then got dressed in a light blue and white stripped oversized slouchy sweater with black skinny jeans and a beige scarf to finish it off. I covered my face with foundation, concealer, bronzer and everything else to hide the damage. I ate my breakfast and walked to my bus stop. I was wandering down the sidewalk until I noticed someone familar. Nash? What is he doing at my bus stop?

"Hey Nash." I said casually walking up to him.

"Oh hey! How's it going?" He rushed to put his phone in his pocket.

"Uh fine, you?"

"I'm good." He finished.

"Uh what are you doing at my bus stop, I thought you got on at the next street.

"Oh I just wanted to make sure nothing was going to happen to you. Oh and you can sit with me in the bus if you want. No one will throw stuff at you anymore because they wouldn't dare throw something at me. I'm too cool." he did a hair flip. I let out a fake giggle. Him bringing that up brought back the memories. I sighed looking at the bus pull up.

We stopped infront of school and everyone hopped off as the bus driver, Dave, yelled at them to hurry up. I kept close to Nash as we walked in school. We joined everyone in the cafeteria. I was constantly looking around me. Someone gossiping about me over here, another one staring at me from over there. I quickly jumped on my feet as the bell rang. I went to my locker and I flinched as people passed by me, waiting for them to push me or something but nothing happened, thankfully. I grabbed my french books and waited for Mia, Lily and Kenzi. April was with Taylor. I took a seat at my place as the teacher started her class.

"This period will be spent to prepare your oral presentations. Get your partner and start working." And she sat down at her desk correcting exams. I got up and sat beside Nash at the back of the class.

"Ok here. I printed this Fable by Jean de la Fonatine. It's called 'The Crow And The Fox.' Here, I'll read it to you." He cleared his throat.

"THE CROW AND THE FOX.
Perched on a tree sat Master Crow
While in his beak he held a cheese
Lured by the smell stood Master Fox below,
And hailed him in such words as these :
"What! Master Crow! Good day! How be ye?
'Pon honour I am glad to see ye!
How beautiful, how handsome ye appear!
How I should like to hear your note!
For if your warbling's like your coat,
You are the phoenix of the forests here. "
At this the crow could not enough rejoice,
Opened a large beak to show his pretty voice;
Down dropt the precious prey . . .
Which the fox seized, and ran away,
Leaving this short adieu :
"Learn, my good fellow, that the flattering crew
Live at the cost of those they slyly please ;
I hope my lesson's worth your cheese. "
The Crow too late, ashamed, and full of pain

Swore they should never bilk him so again." Who knew his voice was so relaxing and sooothing. I could've fallen asleep to him reading to me.

"So? What do you think?" He smiled up at me, proud of his work.

"It's great, I love the moral of the story, but you needed to print it in french." I giggled.

"Oh yah, damn it. Well you wanna come over at my place tonight? We can work on it."

"Sure." We talked about stuff that was off topic for the rest of the period and we also discussed about how we were going to organise our presentation but that only lasted about 5 minutes.

After our 15 minute break, I was headed to Hisorty class. The teacher talked about the explorers who discovered our country. It was so boring, I swear if the bell wouldn't of rang, I would have fallen asleep.

It's finally lunch time. I waited for everyone at their lockers and we all walked in the cafeteria together. People would look at me and make faces. I sat down on the stool next to Mia and Lily. After everyone was finished eating, we all left and went outside. We talked and laughed as we sat in the middle of the football field.

The two last periods I had Phys Ed so it went by pretty quickly. I didn't bother changing back into my school clothes so I stayed in my mini sport shorts and my t-shirt. Nash and I hopped on the bus and the bus stopped at our street and opened his doors. I got up and walked down the aisle with Nash in back of me. Everyone was staring at us, I'm so uncomfurtable right now. We lazily walked to his palce. We went upstairs after saying hello to Mrs. Grier.

*

*

*

OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 20K! I can't thank you guys enough! And thank you to everyone who comments nice things, I love reading them :) And thanks for all the votes also. I know this chapter sucked. I find that my last chapters have been lacking originality. Nothing happens and it's just really boring... What I'm trying to say is I'm thinking about stopping the story here. I have no ideas and my story is going nowhere. :( I love you all so much! and remember to stay strong.

*

*

*

- A bird sitting on a tree is never affraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on it's own wings. Always believe in yourself.