CHAPTER 27

Shout out to.................... *drum roll* shawnsbooti!! Thanks everyone xx

_______________

"Hey Alli, what are you doing here?" Mia's voice echoed through my ears. Shit! I looked up and the four girls were standing there. Mia, Kenzi, April and Lily.

"Hey, girls! I've really missed talking to you guys." I got up and hugged them. It was true I did miss them. But right now, I wasn't sure if it would be good to hangout with them. What if they see my bruises? Screw this. I'm going to tell them.

"Oh sit down, take a seat." I moved my bags and put them under my chair. I waited until they were seated.

"Would you girls want to come over to my place tonight? I need to talk to you guys about something." They noticed the anxiety in my facial expression and agreed.

"Be there around 5, I'm busy this afternoon." I have to go apolagize to Nash. Me and the girls finished our lunch and separated paths as I walked to my car. Destination: Nash's house. I drove into his drive way, it was 1:54 PM. I tiptoed up the four small stairs and knocked on the door. A small figure pulled it open.

"Nash, it's your girlfriend!!" She yelled. I giggled.

"No sweetie, I'm not his girlfriend." I smiled down at her.

"Yes you are." She argued.

"No she not." Nash stated in an agressive tone. Skylynn ran away and jumped into Hayes' arms.

"Jeez, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I smirked.

"I did, so don't joke around." He walked upstairs. I walked into the living room and said hi to Hayes and Slylynn. I went in the kitchen to greet his mother.

"Hello Mrs. Grier. How are you today?"

"Oh hello Alli. I didn't know you were coming over." She was cutting carrots.

"Oh I'm sorry, am I disturbing?" Shit! How rude of me.

"No no, it's just Nash didn't tell me you were coming over."

"Oh. Well I came over to talk because he's upset about something. Do you know how to change his mind?" I whispered. He was just upstairs.

"He loves hugs. He's a cuddler." She smiled. I nodded and up the stairs I went. I knocked on his bedroom door. I didn't want to barge in. He opened the door and sat back down on his bed. I took the chair from his computer desk and sat on it.

"Look I'm sorry for yelling and getting mad at you. I didn't mean it to come out that way. I was just shocked and taken aback by your actions. Can we please forget about this?" I said now sitting beside him.

"Ya, sure." His face was blank. I chose that this was a good time to hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck gently. I almost fell off the bed as he pushed me away. What the fuck?!

"Don't touch me." He stood up.

"Nash, I was jus-" I tried explaining.

"Save it." Then it clicked.

"Oh my god! Are you doing what I did to you? Is this like revenge or something?" I'm seriously stunned.

"Holy shit! We're not even dating yet and we're already arguing." He said in a loud tone. Wait? Dating yet? I frowned my eyes brows and a smirk appeard on my face. He just froze.

"What do you mean dating yet?" I asked walking closer to him. He stepped back and gulped.

"Uh nothing." He scratched the back of his neck and shrugged. I just let it pass. Confidence kicked in and I grabbed his hands. I felt little tingles in my stomach.