CHAPTER 5

I get out of class and get my homework.

"Girls, I'm just gonna go to the bathroom real quick, meet me outside." I told them . I walked to the bathroom and went in a stall. I didn't have to pee, I needed to read that note that Nash gave me. He said to open it when I was by myself. I'm kind of nervous, I don't know what to expect. I open it slowly and read what's inside.

1865 Lake road. Can't wait to hangout :D

-Nash

Uh that's it? Why would he want me to be by myself to open it? I put it back in my pocket and I walked out to my car and the girls were waiting for me by it. We started talking about what we thought we were going to do at Shawn's house. I have a whole bunch of questions to ask the boys. But I think I'm going to keep them to myself for now, I just met them. We'll see what happens when we get there. Me and the girls get in my car because it's the only one that can fit all of us. I'm the one driving, Mia is sitting in the passenger seat and Kenzi, April and Lily are sitting in the back. I put the radio up as 'Hold On We're Going Home by Drake' comes on. Me and the girls roll down our windows and sing along to the song. I really love this song. It's my jam. We stop at a red light and a car pulls up beside us. I continue singing loudly with the girls until they stop.

"Why'd you guys stop singing?" I asked looking in back of the car. Lily did a movement with her head, mentioning to look to the left. I turned around and looked at the car that was pulled up beside us. I see Jack G driving, Taylor in the passenger seat, Aaron, Jack J and Nash in the back seat and they are all smirking and smiling at us. Great! They heard us singing and I have to be honest, we suck! I fake smile, feeling my cheeks go red, I turn my head to look at the road. The light goes green and the boys speed off. And another car behind them follows, which I'm guessing is Carter, Shawn and Matt.

"Omg girls that's so embarrassing."

They all laugh but I don't think it's funny. I take out the piece of paper with the address on it, that Nash gave me.

"1865 Lake road." I say out loud for the girls to hear so they can look for the house too.

"I thought he told you to open it when you were by yourself." Mia stated.

"I did, when I went to the bathroom but there's nothing special on it. So I don't know why he wanted me to be by myself."

We finally arrive at Shawn's house and it looks like a welcoming house. I see the boys' cars parked in the driveway. I'm nervous but excited, it's weird. We walk up the stairs and stand on the front porch. I fix my hair before knocking.

"Girls, is my makeup and hair ok?" I ask. I don't want my hair to look like I got an electric shock and I don't want my makeup to be all smudged or something.  

"You're fine!" They all say at the same time and roll their eyes smiling. What are they thinking about now?

I knock on the door and take a deep breathe before the door swings open. Shawn answerd.

"Hey, how's it going? Come in, come in." He steps aside to let us walk in.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you girls, I'm Shawn." He shakes the girl' hands.

"Hey guys!! Come here and meet Allison's friends!!!" He screams.

The boys come stomping down the stairs and come to the front.

"Ok girls, this is Matt, Carter, Jack G and Jack J, Taylor, Aaron and this is Nash" I said pointing at them.

"And boys this is Mia, Kenzi, Lily and April." I introduced everyone.

I take off my shoes and Shawn brings us to the kitchen to meet his mother, and the boys follow behind us.

"Hey Mom, I want you to meet Allison, Kenzi, Mia, April and Lily."

"Well, what beautiful girls. It's very nice to meet you." She said kindly.

"Thank you, it's nice to meet you too Mrs. Mendes." I gave her a warm smile.

We all walked upstairs and I was guessing he was bringing us to his room. He enters a room and I see a little girl sitting on her bed. She not super young, maybe 12 or 13.

"Hey Aaliyah, I want you to meet my friends." He says mentioning us to walk in.

"This is Mia, Kenzi, Lily, Allison and April. And girls this is my little sister Aaliyah." He says.

"It's nice to meet you Aaliyah." I say with a smile.

"You too, it's nice to meet you girls." she replies returning the smile.

We all walk out and go back downstairs. And continue down to where I'm guessing is the basement. It's a really big open space, with a load of instruments and a few microphones.

"Who sings or plays an instrument?" I ask curious to who it is.

"Oh uh I sing and play the guitar and my sister sings a little too." He smiles.

"Cool."

"Ok so... let's play a game or do something fun." Mia suggests.

"I don't know... watch vines! I love those, their so funny. Or we could film some!!" I put out my idea. Sounds like fun to me.

"Yah!" Lily shouts.

"Uh... Yah sure, I need to make an account first.." Nash says and the boys look at him weirdly.

Nash takes Shawn's laptop and sits on the couch that's down here. We all watch as Nash enters his information. After 5 minutes he's already done. That was fast.

"Ok what vine do we do?" Carter asks.

"Who can do the Grind On Me?" I blurt out.

******************** 

There's still no school. We had no school Monday, Tuesday we had school, yesterday we didn't have school because of the snow storm and today too, no school! Hahah :) I'm so happy!!!!!

Ok well I hope you guys enjoyed. VOTE AND COMMENT! thanks ily <3 xxx

My twitter:
@shawnstimhorton