CHAPTER 6

"Who can do the grind on me?" the words just spilled out of my mouth. I instantly realized what I just said and I feel totally embarrassed. Who says that? There's this awkward silence until Matt talks.

"How about we start off with one that everyone can do." I gave a quick, small smile and looked at the ground. Now it's totally going to be weird. I hope they forget about it quickly.

"So, who knows that new song '#SELFIE'?" Aaron asks us. I laughed at his song choice.

"Yah, who doesn't." Mia joins in.

"Ok well we can do a vine on that. Oh I know Allison can say 'Let's go make out. But first let me take a selfie'and then when you say that we'll put the song in the background to make it sound more cool, and she can do that vine with uh... Nash!" Aaron smiles at him.

"Uh ok." Nash says looking like he's uncomfortable or something.

The boys place me and Nash beside each other and I take Nash's phone.

"Ready?" I asked him before starting the video.

"Yup." He smiled.

"Hey, let's go make out but first let me tak-"

"Cut! Stop stop stop!!" Aaron cut me off.

"What? Did I not do it right?" I asked confused.

"You need to act like you were really going to go make out. You have no intonation in your voice. Just act normal you know? Oh and don't say the 'but first let me take a selfie, just do like lip sync, Matt will press play when you say it. Ok again!"

I sigh and discard the vine.

"Hey, let's go make out, but first let me take a selfie." I stop recording.

"Good!!! Now yall just need to take a few selfies."

"Ok but how do we add that in the video?" I haven't made a vine or been in one before so I don't know how it works.

"I'll do it." Nash says and takes his phone out of my hands gently.

"K everyone shut up in the background." Nash says.

We take a couple selfies, smiling, duck face, a surprised face.

"Ok guys, for the last one do Püma." Jack J says and all the boys agree and laugh.

"What the hell is Püma?" Me and the girls ask at the same time.

"This face." And all the boys do it. Me and the girls start laughing. Did they invent this face? I stop laughing which takes about 2 minutes. I take a breath and face Nash again.

"Ok, wait do I have it?" I ask Nash doing the silly face. Nash giggles.

"Yah, that's perfect!!"

We take the last selfie and Nash sits on the couch and everyone huddles around to see what it looks like. I don't want to see it, my voice on video is just ratchet and I probably look stupid doing that Püma face. I look away as everyone watches and they all laugh at it.

"I wanna see!!!" I grab the phone from Nash and look at the vine. I laugh at my act, I sound like a complete bitch.

"Hahaah I sound like a bitch in the beginning and at the end I look so stupid." I giggle. Nash takes his phone back and tap's on his screen doing god knows what.

"There, posted!" What? I didn't know we were going to upload it.. I decide to keep my mouth shut though.

"Ok, someone else do a vine now." I say.

We ended up doing a couple more vines. Matt and Mia did one, Aaron and Lily did one, Carter did one with Kenzi and April did one with Taylor. And Shawn, Jack and Jack wanted to do one of them singing or something.

Jack G sang with Shawn and Jack J was doing the beat. It was so great.

"Wow!! You guys have great voices." I said.

"Yah and Jack, you're pretty good at.. doing.. whatever you were doing." April complements him.. well kinda. She's cute.

"Thanks."

We ate supper at Shawn's house but we all pitched in some of our money to order pizza, I didn't want Mrs. Mendes to cook for all of us. We all hung out in Shawn's room and we all ate and chatted, it was cool. Every now and then one of the boys would make a joke and someone would choke on their drink.

It is already 8 o'clock and I need to get ready for tomorrow. The time went by so fast.

"Hey guys, I think it's time us to go now, have to get ready for school tomorrow." I said getting up from sitting on Shawn's floor in his room. The girls got up and then the boys followed us downstairs. I passed by the kitchen to thank Mrs. Mendes for letting us come over and went to the front door.

"Well tonight was really fun, I hope we can do something like this again sometime soon."

"Yah of course!" Taylor said and the boys all agreed.

"Ok well thanks for tonight, see you guys tomorrow!" I smiled and the girls thanked them before stepping outside and closing the door. We got in my car and the girls started talking about the boys and I could barely understand anything they were saying because they were talking fast because they were so excited. I dropped off the girls at their house and then drove home. I didn't text my mom or Cam that I was going to be at a friends house so my mom will probably start yelling at me once I walk through that door. I open the door and see Mom and Cam sitting on the couch looking stressed. As soon as they hear the door close they stand up and rush towards me.

"Allison Dallas!! Where the hell were you?" She pissed.

"I went to a friends house." I said looking down at my feet.

"Well we called and texted and you didn't answer."

"Well sorry if I was too busy having fun. God you can't even let me enjoy one night. That's all I want. I always come home and it's like walking into a dark room. I hate coming home because either you don't talk to me or you yell at me and punish me for something stupid. I'm going to bed." I said ending to conversation and walking upstairs.

"Allison, I'm not finished!"

"Too bad, I'm going to bed, there's school tomorrow." I say and walk to my room. I shut the door and lay on my bed letting tear drops roll down my cheeks. A couple minutes later Cameron comes upstairs and passes by my room.

"Cam? Are you mad at me?"

He sighs and leaned on the door frame.

"I'm not mad but I was worried." He said walking in and sitting on my bed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you guys texted and called me, I didn't keep track of time, I was to busy having fun." I apologize looking down at my fingers.

"Ya, I understand, it happened to me a few times. It's normal." He explained.

"Did mom punish you?"

"Ya but she got over it the next morning." he giggled.

"Thanks Cam, your the best!" I hug him.

"Anytime!" he smiled pulling away. He got up and walked to the door.

"Goodnight sis, love you." he said as I covered myself with my blankets.

"Good night Cam, love you too." and he closed the door.

*********************

Another update!! I hope you guys liked this one. I'm starting to like writing this story so I hope some great ideas come to me so I can update often!! :) VOTE & COMMENT. Thanks for reading <3 ily