*~9~*

I was now in Los Angeles, getting ready for my first performance with the Supernaturalists, but for some reason, I couldn't concentrate at all, my son was the only thing on my mind...I told myself how silly I was...for I haven't even been away from him for a day, and I was already a total nervous wreck...Banachek snapped me out of it and said the Lord Of Illusions was ready...I told him I'd be there in a minute...that I needed to make a quick phone call first.

I called Johnathan's cell, and as soon as he answered, he said that Johnny was fine, and sound asleep next to him on the couch with Hammie wrapped in his little arms...then added that Johnny was rather good with Hammie...never once has he pulled his ears or grabbed his tail...I told him that Johnny was a very good boy...then told him I had to perform, and that I'd call back later...once I hung up the phone, I felt better...then I went out into the crowd, and hollered out if they were ready!!...I removed my shirt as the girls in the crowd went wild...then I jumped on the round table with the swords hanging above me.

Banachek and the others went into the crowd and randomly did their picks, and one by one they pulled one of the cables that held the swords above me...one by one they dropped...finally there was two swords and three cables but only one cable was the safe one to pull...the cable was pulled and the sword dropped and as I closed my eyes the sword landed right in between my legs a little too close for my comfort...if you know what I mean...but I quickly got out of my restraints and when I stood up the other sword came falling down and  hit the table right where my head would have been...

I told them that was a close one!...then I told them all thanks for coming and that I would be performing again tomorrow, at the Crowne Plaza Casino/Hotel...then I went to the back and was quickly rushed by crazed fans wanting autographs and pictures with me...the security team pushed them all back as I jumped into the limo...and was escorted to the Casino, where I was warmly welcomed, and was taken to the Presidential Suite...where I would be staying... I thanked them very much for their generosity and hospitality...then no sooner than I was settled, I had my phone wanting to hear my son's giggling or anything...

But when Johnathan anwered he said that Dimitra came over and took him with her and some of her friends for dinner, and he was a swinging single until she decided to bring him back. I told him thanks for everything, but he interrupted me and said he was happy to take care of him for me...and that he was a very awesome toddler...very polite,clean, and very quiet...accept when he would have his giggle monster attack him. I told him that I really missed him...and that being in this room alone, was really bumming me out.

Johnathan told me to take a little advantage of being alone in Los Angeles...and I should go out and have a little personal adult fun...I hung up the phone and thought about it, but I really wasn't in the mood to party...but usually when Johnathan put it that way, he was usually right...so I let out a deep sigh, and put my party hat on, and decided to check out my favorite club, while I was in L.A. which was Greystone Manor, and the AV nightclub. Once I walked in I was already loosening up from the tension, and decided on a few martini's...it wasn't long for some fan's of my art came in and wanted me to show them a few things...which I was more than happy to show them...then after finishing up my fifth martini, and rather enjoying the olives...I decided on changing up to the MGD long necks instead.

I was now in full out party mode, as I noticed three lovely girls watching me make an ass of myself...for I was standing on top of the bar dancing and telling everyone that I was invisible, and their drinks were magically disappearing...so I levitated to their direction and jumped off the bar, and asked them if they would care to dance...they all giggled and immediately asked who I was refferring too...I wrapped my arms around all of them and said I could very easily juggle all of them on the dance floor...

I ended up dancing with all three of them at the same time, and ended up having a blast...but sadly one by one they left me, and I was again partnerless in the dance...so I went over to the bar to have a sit...I checked the time, and realized that it was only 11:00, so I told myself I had a little while longer before going back to sleep it off. I was interrupted in my deep thought when a very nice girl asked me to dance...I spun around in the stool and said abso-frigging-lutely...that I would love to dance.

I was now totally plastered and becoming a little perverted I think...but she didn't seem to mind at all...but before I did anything I would regret, I told her I needed to get back to my hotel room...I was completely caught off guard when she asked to join me...I found myself sobering up rather quickly, and thought to myself...it's been a long time since I had any sexual relationships...but I said to myself...Criss you did that once and know you have a toddler back home...that you really missed. I snapped myself out of it, and told her as much as I really wanted to, I would have to refuse...then I kissed her hand, and told her Adios.

I finally made it to my room and it was now 1:00 in the morning, as soon as I hit the bed and removed my shoes I was out.